Sooooo new.

Yes, for September travelers, the 30 day mark is here so people are shoring up their plans and lots of cancellations. Be sure to check out the Restaurant board, in the Reservations forums. They have a cancellation thread for every month.
Edit to add: you need 10 posts to PM someone, and on the cancellation threads you can't ask for a reservation or a trade - you can start a separate thread on the restaurant forum but not in the cancellation threads. The reason being is that so many people are checking for cancellations they don't want to have to look through so many posts asking, saying thanks, etc to find what they are after or if anything new has been posted for a drop. Another tip is I signed up for Touring Plans on my last trip (a lot of useful info, plus an extremely useful Lines app (but you pay a yearly fee to join), but they also have a reservation finder and they will email you. I was looking for a pre park opening (PPO) reservation for Garden Grill and 2 days after logging it in they emailed me that an 8:10 had popped up. I'm not trying to sell anything, just letting you know that if there is a reservation that is really important to you, there are so many ways to find them. As Cali said, check check check!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter