Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers)

I wish it was Chibs instead of Opie, I can never understand what Chibs is saying...

I wish it was Chibs instead of Opie, I can never understand what Chibs is saying...

I know what you mean. The season where they were doing all that stuff in Ireland I had to watch with the closed captioning on. I kept saying what? What did they say? :rotfl:

Watched the episode last night. I had a feeling Opie was going to do something like that. I was not happy. But it will be interesting to see how everything will play out with Tig and Jax.

Yeah but Sutter just (literally) killed off a major plotline. I really think he has lost his way. And just too much with Gemma. She makes me want to vomit. And how can Opie be dead but Unser still alive? Oh yeah, the actor is Sutter's BFF. Sutter is using Sons to benefit his family/friends to the detriment of the show. Bleck. But yes, I'll still watch.

PS. Juice is an idiot.

Opie was my favorite :(, when the pipe crushed the back of his head, I was sick

Yeah but Sutter just (literally) killed off a major plotline. I really think he has lost his way. And just too much with Gemma. She makes me want to vomit. And how can Opie be dead but Unser still alive? Oh yeah, the actor is Sutter's BFF. Sutter is using Sons to benefit his family/friends to the detriment of the show. Bleck. But yes, I'll still watch.

PS. Juice is an idiot.

But in my book, he's an adorable idiot.

I am pretty devastated that it was Opie too. I think Tig has so much blood on his hands that he deserves to go but killing off his daughter and making him go on with that knowledge is going to prove for interesting character development. There are only 2 more seasons (I think) which actually is not a lot of time, there are no lack of plot lines that need to be tied up and I think it will end big -- not sure how but I can't see it being a happily ever after ending. This is one of the only shows that continues to hold my attention.

I am pretty devastated that it was Opie too. I think Tig has so much blood on his hands that he deserves to go but killing off his daughter and making him go on with that knowledge is going to prove for interesting character development. There are only 2 more seasons (I think) which actually is not a lot of time, there are no lack of plot lines that need to be tied up and I think it will end big -- not sure how but I can't see it being a happily ever after ending. This is one of the only shows that continues to hold my attention.

Sorry but I think one the BIGGEST plot lines was Opie and how SAMCRO killed off his family. And it ended with a whimper. Really, really disappointed. Not only was it one of the biggest plot lines, it's one that had some redeeming qualities.

I was very sad when they killed Opie- but my husband almost shed a few tears...:sad:he also had a hard time going to sleep after the episode. My brother in law didn't watch it until Wednesday and was very upset, too, for most of the day. Needless to say we are still fans of the show and I understand Kurt Sutter obviously knows what he is doing, but it still left my family shocked and saddened. Clay better get what's coming to him!! I'm not sure if anyone here follows Sons official page on Facebook, but fans over there at surely upset! :furious:

I cannot disagree with that. "I'm Puerto Rican!" :rotfl2:

Did you catch the 2nd part of that was said as they were walking up the hallway? DH thought he heard Juice say some thing, so we backed it up, turned the volume up and watched again. Sure enough, just like a big ol kid in a candy store, as she is leading him up the hallway, he asks if she is charging him. :rotfl:

With the exception of too much Jemma time, I've loved the first 3 episodes of this season. Opie had to go IMO or they would have to kill off Clay and as much as I hate Clay, he's still core to the show. Still, I had a soft spot for Opie. His wedding vows of riding his wife like his Harley are so memorable. :lmao:

And who can't love Juice???

Sorry but I think one the BIGGEST plot lines was Opie and how SAMCRO killed off his family. And it ended with a whimper. Really, really disappointed. Not only was it one of the biggest plot lines, it's one that had some redeeming qualities.

We have differing opinions. IMO that plot line was drawn out and had to go. I can think of about 5 other line that need to be tied up and most of them will hold my attention for the remaining couple of seasons.

We have differing opinions. IMO that plot line was drawn out and had to go. I can think of about 5 other line that need to be tied up and most of them will hold my attention for the remaining couple of seasons.

I agree. I think the Opie-Clay plot line was dead. I hate to see Opie go, but no other character's death would have impacted Jax as strongly as Opie's did.

I hope we get to see more Jax and club and less Gemma. Her character is getting tired IMO.

Well, we watched the recording tonight and DW actually left the room to avoid what happened to Opie. Of course, she's been a fan of his since Remember the Titans. She's also in the camp of Clay needs to die and Gemma needs to go away.

I was sad to see Opie go- loved that character- this will change Jax that's for sure. I did enjoy Tig acting like a beaten dog during their conversation. Remember they brought in some new guys, we have yet to get to know them. I agree with whoever said Juice is an idiot. Taking Clay to their "safe place?" What was he thinking, and Gemma.... what did she care if Clay was with some hooker? That was ridiculous. Loved how Wendy called Tara "Gemma" when she left the room. Anyone else notice that Tara is even starting to dress like Gemma?

Damn it I just logged onto the DIS and this post was on the new posts with the spoiler right there without me having to open it! Damn DIS mobile!

i haven't watched season 4 yet and I'm trying to stop myself from peaking at season 5. i need a lot of time to catch up!!

I I agree with whoever said Juice is an idiot. Taking Clay to their "safe place?" What was he thinking,

Yep with all the talk of Opies murder,we forgot how it sure looks like Clay outed the house of prostitution , and they are the good guys in all this mess :laughing:, you know whats funny about SOA is everyone is lying or hiding a lie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter