Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers)

wow! what did you think about the season finale??? The Otto tongue thing was so shocking:scared1:I'm still trying to process the ending with Jemma and Jax:confused:I may have to re run the last 10 minutes. I can't believe Jax is throwing Tara under the bus!!!!!!:eek:

dzneelvr said:
wow! what did you think about the season finale??? The Otto tongue thing was so shocking:scared1:I'm still trying to process the ending with Jemma and Jax:confused:I may have to re run the last 10 minutes. I can't believe Jax is throwing Tara under the bus!!!!!!:eek:

Jax not throwing her under the bus gemma is

Do NOT mess with Gemma. :eek:

I am so glad Jax spared Tig... for some reason, as sick and twisted as he is, I like that guy.

Jax not throwing her under the bus gemma is

yep it looks like it was Gemma who did that, Otto is one tough dude. I do like how Jax gut Tig out of being killed, Tig is my favorite

Guess Kurt Sutter is done learning lines......... LOL....

Oh yeah, Gemma did that to Tara...but Jax didn't seem to mind too much. Guess the fact that this time she made the decision to leave and take the boys without talking to him was a bad decision.

Love how Jax outsmarted Pope and framed Clay for it and then Gemma caught right on and helped Jax out.... and Tig has a new girl....

Good ending for this part of the season. Tara just doesn't get who she's dealing with-well, maybe she does now. Loved the last scene with Gemma, Clay and the sherrif. Cold, very cold.

Good ending for this part of the season. Tara just doesn't get who she's dealing with-well, maybe she does now. Loved the last scene with Gemma, Clay and the sherrif. Cold, very cold.

Yeah, was she really going to go to Belfast with him? I wasn't sure...

I even feel a little sorry for Clay,They said they wanted him dead before he got to jail, and he was sitting in van on way to jail

Hated the season finale. Hated it. I feel much like Bobby. He's the only redeeming character on the show. Bad. Almost makes me not want to watch it further.

I'm not a Tara fan. She's way too serious of a character for me and not somebody I would picture Jax with.
I love love love Tig and hope we get more of him in the next season.

I really liked how Jax worked it so that Tig was able to pop Pope.

I did not like the ending with Tara being charged.

DH noticed that the shot of Gemma and Jax looked just like the picture from last season.

Otto. OMG. That scene was something else and I didn't expect *that*.

Can't wait for next season. I hope Jimmy Smits is renewed. I liked him.

"Way to comitt Otto" was the best line ever!!!!!

Here is my take on what is going to happen next season Jax will be the one who really turned Tara in since she was plannig on leaving with or without him plus it being Gemma is way to obvious . Clay will turn himself over to CIA, ATF whatever gov't agency to keep himself safe and why wouldn't he at this point he has nothing left. To soon for Clay to die since SOA is based on Hamlet if does die it will be during the series finale. I also think that in the end we will find out who Jax’s father really is because I really don’t think it was JT .

"Way to comitt Otto" was the best line ever!!!!!

Here is my take on what is going to happen next season Jax will be the one who really turned Tara in since she was playing on leaving with or without him plus it being Gemma is way to obvious . Clay will turn himself over to CIA, ATF whatever gov't agency to keep himself safe and why wouldn't he at this point he has nothing left. To soon for Clay to die since SOA is based on Hamlet if does die it will be during the series finale. I also think that in the end we will find out who Jax’s father really is because I really don’t think it was JT .

Maybe Gemma told Jax what Tara was planning and he did it- but I would be surprised.

Maybe Gemma told Jax what Tara was planning and he did it- but I would be surprised.

See It would not surprise me at all Jax is just awful now and I think he likes all the power as the head of the table. It will be exciting to see how it all goes down since Sutter is always full of surprises.

See It would not surprise me at all Jax is just awful now and I think he likes all the power as the head of the table. It will be exciting to see how it all goes down since Sutter is always full of surprises.

Actually I think the opposite. Sutter is so predictable now, right down to having Katey Sagal sing the opening song of the finale.

Pope was masterfully smart all season, but didn't bother to check the warehouse before taking Tig in. They took Jax's gun but the guy left outside didn't think anything of him rooting around in his bag? And this is just the tip of the iceburg of my issues with this episode. Yeah we all love Tig now because he loves dogs! Forget all the bad crap he has done. And I say that as someone who enjoys the character.

Oh the other redeeming person is Wendy. I hope she makes it through.

And I DO NOT want to see Juice cry one more damn time. I almost wish the branch had not broke.

Actually I think the opposite. Sutter is so predictable now, right down to having Katey Sagal sing the opening song of the finale.

Pope was masterfully smart all season, but didn't bother to check the warehouse before taking Tig in. They took Jax's gun but the guy left outside didn't think anything of him rooting around in his bag? And this is just the tip of the iceburg of my issues with this episode. Yeah we all love Tig now because he loves dogs! Forget all the bad crap he has done. And I say that as someone who enjoys the character.

Oh the other redeeming person is Wendy. I hope she makes it through.

And I DO NOT want to see Juice cry one more damn time. I almost wish the branch had not broke.

I thought the same thing Tig and the rest of them have done some awful things yet they flip their lid over dog fighting!!! I feel the same way about Wendy and Bobby is another character I find to be taking the high road in all of this. I really do not like Jax's character at all so I hope Clay rises from the ashes and takes him out. I did not get the To Sir with Love connection would you please give your take on why it was there or its importance. I am also over the Juice stroy line you are in a biker gang so stop crying like a little girl!

Jax is pretty ruthless now- he's obsessed with getting even with Clay for killing his father and it has consumed him. I still don't think he would turn Tara in~ but I might be wrong.

I think the poster just meant it was predictable for Sutter to have his wife sing the opening song...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter