Sons 16th bday party what to do?

isla bonita

DIS Veteran
Hi we are having a 16th bday party for our son and we were wondering what would be cool to do during the party. We will be having music. Any other ideas would be welcome.

I'm not sure if this will like help at all but tomorrow for my birthday party were gonna have a sleep over with lots of candy and music and a movie but that's just me..

How about a dvd game like scene it or something.Or maybe a moive.Hope this helps.off topic-Another fob fan.

um well you have music...
um food, teenagers love food!!
a dance floor? i know i love to dance and my friends do to, so that could be a possiblity?
for decorations you could put up like Christmas lights around the house or where ever you are having the party
but i think music, a place to dance, food, and alot of people would be great.
but idk, I'm going to be in Disney on my 16th birthday with my best friend.
but one of my friends is going take a couple of her friends to a hotel for like 3 nights in the City and wil go shopping and do other things.
I hope I helped...

Go skydiving.
How many people are you having? I mean- if it's a couple friends, then just do lots of food, games, you know...
If it's a whole bunch of people, then you might want to do something like a dnace floor or a skydiving trip.

Get him a stripper.
J/K. I couldn't resist.

Music is always cool. If he has a car, you could offer to pay gas for a month or something.

At my friends' 16th, her mom had a DJ and had kareoke (bad spelling) all night. At mine, my friends just brought over thier favorite CDs and popped them in a CD player and we danced all night.

Kareoke is always fun, as long as your son has brave and fearless friends. It can get a little embarresing, especially if you can't sing to save your life, like me...heh heh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter