Something weird you hate doing?

I hate going to the movies. When I was a kid, the movie theaters were so gross! Sticky arm rests, wet sticky floors, popcorn and candy sticking to my feet- UCK! I know theaters are much cleaner and nicer now, but I just hate to go! It can be an issue, because one of DH's favorite things to do is- yup- go to the movies!

I also detest getting a massage, manicure, or pedicure. Stranger, don't touch me!

Not a fan of having my hair done. I have thick, naturally curly hair that I blow dry to straighten, then use a curling iron to style. Unfortunately, hair stylists lose their minds when they touch my hair, and regardless of what I've asked for, I always end up with a hair cut/style that focuses on encouraging the curly-fuzzy nature of my hair, and I hate it. One time, the stylist left me with straight sides and a curly top-knot; I looked like a French poodle!

I hate taking out the trash. I'll collect it from various rooms, and bring the empty barrel back to the shed, but I HATE schlepping the heavy, smelly trash barrel out to the curb.

Making phone calls stresses me out, I have no earthly idea why. :confused3 Glad to see I'm not the only one. :laughing:
Another weird quirk...I refuse to hand out Halloween candy. The constant doorbell ringing, having to open the door over and over in the dark for people in costumes just squicks me out. :hyper2::clown: Ever since we've been married, DH knows he is on candy duty and if he can't be here, the bowl goes on the front porch with a sign. :magnify::tiptoe: Another "I have no earthly idea why" thing. My Mom has told me that even as a kid I never liked Halloween. What kid doesn't like Halloween? :confused3

Omg. I hate Halloween and candy ordeal. I was the same as a kid. DH does candy duty. DS22 won't due candy duty either.

My other quirks are all repeats. Hate the phone, especially initiating a call. I like when you can make your next dental/medical at the time of your current one. I hate emptying the dishwasher, folding laundry - especially socks. Raw meat....no way. Yuck.

Well I share lots of these - talking on the phone (especially making a call), trick-or-treat night, getting a haircut/manicure/pedicure/massage…

I also hate getting a whole turkey or chicken ready to roast. That really grosses me out.

I don't usually like shopping, but I really hate it when I go in a shop and I'm the only one in there.

I hate touching and removing that grody little hardened mustard knob that clogs the top of the mustard bottle:scared:and that first blast of watery mustard juice that comes out before the actual mustard. Now that I'm thinking about it, I hate mustard:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter