Something About Nothing ... #12

Hate to say it, but we definitely got our fill- of Mouseville-literally AND figuratively! But now Universal is hopefully gonna sooth us a bit. These crowds are pretty crazy, but manageable.
Who's still here? We're thinking of trying NBC Grill tonight...8-ish.
I have on my "GYM" shirt if you spot the 5 of us!

Robert and Fam

Sorry to hear you never made it for meets..........did you try NBC......sounds good........

Yeah the mouse holds no hold for us at all......haven`t been since 09......no plans to go back either.......

Hope to catch you and PC next year though.......not sure of our dates yet........

I give up trying to make pics direct from laptop for trip report smaller........everyone is busy and we had other things to do last night......I`m just going to post them huge......I did try this morning but I`m terrified in case I delete the whole bunch!!!

Bacon sandwich time........

Morning all

Schumi, you'll do a great job on the pics, don't give up

Kyle just told me pics are fine......leave them as they are, but did show me how to crop them......I`ll do that with those that are too big to post.

Enjoy today :-)

Schumi - I agree, the pics are just fine the way they are. No worries!

Taking the BF out for dinner tonight for his birthday, so I tried to make myself look all cute today.... A random stranger at the gas station this morning complimented me on my boots, so that's a good sign, right!?!? :rotfl:

SO MANY of you are at Uni right now... it's crazy! I hope you are all having a marvelous time!!!!:jumping1:

Kyle just told me pics are fine......leave them as they are, but did show me how to crop them......I`ll do that with those that are too big to post.

Enjoy today :-)

This was a official image resizer for Microsoft. It was part of the power toys collection. After install you just right click the image and in the drop down box will be resize image. It becomes part of Windows. I gave you the other one because it could do a lot more but this is really basic.

https://imageresizer.codeplex.com

Okay, the headache is finally gone enough that I can actually read a screen without wincing. Stephen made it to SC yesterday and met the movers and is in his apartment - bed is being delivered today. I guess the next step is figuring out what we're going to do about a new car. Joy. Royce just left to get the police report and stop by the Honda dealer and check out options.

Lynne - how long are you here for? Assuming healing continues, we plan to try HHN on Sunday if at all up to it since our passes expire after Monday. He has to work Monday morning so we'll probably be there in the 4-9 range but hoping to at least hit a handful of houses (no express). If you're still here (anyone else too), we could say hi beforehand or after the crowds build before we leave (goal is to hit maybe 4 houses right when they open early).

Well...that didn't work out...over an hour wait...didn't think to get reservations. We might try it again at lunch today.
Mac...if you're in the Studios today, we'll be here. ..watching the Boy's parade by Mel's at 3.

Pooped! I'm gonna need a vacation to recoup from my vacation!

To get the photos down you need to make the largest dimension 800 pixels I find. If you think that's still too big shrink further to 600.

I think this new Dis board forum just makes it the width of the page you're looking at. I've found they re-size the pictures so they fit on my phone and if I re-size the window.

Your pictures are coming out OK when I've read the TR :)

Well...that didn't work out...over an hour wait...didn't think to get reservations. We might try it again at lunch today.
Mac...if you're in the Studios today, we'll be here. ..watching the Boy's parade by Mel's at 3.

Pooped! I'm gonna need a vacation to recoup from my vacation!
I'll be at the studios soon
Grab me when you see me

You know what i look like but don't know what you look like

Marcie......glad you are doing better and your son made it home safe......then moving! Stressful!

Thanks for the advice on pics........spent today making all the ones sized above 2MB a lower size......dis won't post any direct to trip report above 2MB........so they're still going to be big but I can post all the ones I want.......

Not a very productive day other than that.......but worth it......I hope. Thanks Rachel and blue.........

Thanks for the vote snoop......glad to hear you're liking it.......and hope you enjoy your night tonight! Boots........I adore winter boots........have far too many pairs......or so I'm told........:rolleyes1

Spicy bbq sauce with chicken, roasted red and yellow peppers tonight.........diced sweet potato for me.....fries for them.............they don't like sweet potatoes.

Starting to feel really cool this time of day now.......4.30 for those in different time zone........

Off to put oven on....:)

In the Universal Store rightnow. ...We are about to go ride MIB...then who knows...

I have on a GOT MINIONS? Yellow tee...and Gage has a yellow BOOGIE LIKE YOU MEAN IT tee on.

Marcie......glad you are doing better and your son made it home safe......then moving! Stressful!

Thanks for the advice on pics........spent today making all the ones sized above 2MB a lower size......dis won't post any direct to trip report above 2MB........so they're still going to be big but I can post all the ones I want.......

Not a very productive day other than that.......but worth it......I hope. Thanks Rachel and blue.........

Thanks for the vote snoop......glad to hear you're liking it.......and hope you enjoy your night tonight! Boots........I adore winter boots........have far too many pairs......or so I'm told........:rolleyes1

Spicy bbq sauce with chicken, roasted red and yellow peppers tonight.........diced sweet potato for me.....fries for them.............they don't like sweet potatoes.

Starting to feel really cool this time of day now.......4.30 for those in different time zone........

Off to put oven on....:)

2 mb is still a large file (large by resolution). With that other quick resizer you can choose the size and the size will be roughly 200-500 kb vs 2000 kb (2 mb).

Well, not sure what I did......but I can at least post the pics I want now.......they`re gonna be big......hey ho......so much easier than the faff that is photobucket!!! Would turn your hair grey!!

Having a lazy,cosy evening with the mister.........:happytv:

Marcie, glad you are feeling better. I think we will miss each other, as I am leaving on Friday. Maybe next time.

Another nice day and unmasking tours were great.

Still have yet to see the Bucky family. Oh well. Going very early and checking out to see WDW for a day.

Used express for hhn tonight and finished eally
Back in room now

Last Wednesday packed not bad at all tonight

Holy moly what a week. I'll try to catch up this weekend if I survive. I thought when I became a property manager I was taking a non hazardous job. Turns out I was WRONG! I got a concussion on Saturday from hitting a light fixture with my head. The light fixture won, but he's bent. That'll show him to get in my way.

Screens and such aren't so great for my head. Focusing is honestly really hard so reading on a screen is really not so great. Hate that I can't catch up right now. Saw some wreck pictures... Marcie I hope you all are okay!!!

As for me I'm going to bed. I teach dance on Thursdays. So far my social and focus skills have been limited to around 3-5 hours per day. This should be fun..... Hope all are well!!!

Used express for hhn tonight and finished eally
Back in room now

Last Wednesday packed not bad at all tonight

Glad to hear it was quieter last night.......talked to a friend who went Sunday and said it was horrendous, I remembered you saying it was bad too.........

Fridge freezer for utility room comes today......yay........gave an approx delivery time, middle of the day which is unusual for us as we're usually last on every delivery run!

Cool and grey outside today.......glad to be staying in.......

Tinydancer sorry to hear of your injury. Hope the head feels better soon. Take it easy. :hug:

Last day at the darkside then on to a busy time of my life when I return home.

Hope marcie on the mend
Cars an always be replaced, peeps can't .

Going to the parks for one last time until I return again

Take care homies

Was lovely to meet up wth all the homies this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter