Something About Nothing ... #12

Mac.......we had the best pizza at Sal's last week! I swear it's the best onsite pizza there is......only reason I go to PB is for that.........

Chickie........cute boy you have......looks a nice bunch of lads.

Goofy.......enjoy tonight.......though I'm sure you will........

PC.......sounds like a nice family day........wish we were still at universal........have a great time though.....is mostly everyone gone now?

Rachel.....neighbours can make or break your life when you're that close........you have to teach them a lesson when they have that attitude..........we had one noisy neighbour years ago.........I can't write publicly how we made them stop.....lol......now we live far enough away from anyone who could possibly disturb us......surrounded by farmland.........

Picked the last of our pears off our trees this morning, left them all in boxes at our gates for local farmer to pick them up......his wife makes all sorts with them.......we do get a few jars of chutneys and pies that she does.......fair deal! DS let her in while we were away and took all the apples too.........we had no plums as they were infested earlier in the summer, shame as they were in abundance this year. Wonder why they never moved on to the other trees......was just the plum trees?

Watching Russian GP soon........lazy day again......no laundry or housework till tomorrow.........DH back to work tomorrow too............will be tough after a month off........

Have a good Sunday.......

I'm am very jealous of your farmland neighbors. Hopefully next year we'll be moving away. Then someone else will have to deal with them.

Don't think I'm going to be making any meet ups this week. Car stopped in the middle of major road. Royce couldn't get over but stopped. Car behind slammed into him ramming us into car ahead. Stephen and I are at the ER waiting to be checked out. (Possible whiplash/concussion). Car is totaled.

View attachment 128173 View attachment 128174 View attachment 128175

Oh god! I hope you're healing up well. What a scary thing to happen.

Oh wow, rest up Marcie!

Sorry we missed the bluer crew. Just got back from Tampa. I4 was a parking lot from Tampa all the way to Lake Buena Vista. Decided to stop off at my happy place before heading to get my son. Having a beer at city walk and people watching. Checking in to PBR tommorow. Popped into IOA and rode FJ and Doom. Holy cow, the Jumbotron at NBC Grill is HUGE!

We had the same thought when we saw this being built but never saw the screen turned on. It must light up that bit of city walk as light as day!

Today I'm just at work. I still feel a bit sad about what went down with the neighbors over the weekend. I had a bad feeling about them when I moved in and they both just seem like nasty pieces of work. But one silver lining is at least they were playing a genre of music which I actually like seeing as I was forced to listen to it.

Being back at work sucks Rachel, DH went away today after a month off. Oh dear........

I must be really dim......I tried to upload pics straight from computer.....thought I could just click on it before posting and shrink it smaller........when I did a test post....they were huge???

PB takes so long especially as I have 1500 pics to go through........

Going to make early lunch I think......fed up trying now!!! Where`s my boy when I need him......

Bacon, Brie and cranberry toastie today........

I hear a lot of people have been having the same issue. If you use Windows I use the windows built in photo editor to shrink my photos down to 800 x 600 pixels. It takes a fair amount of time but you can just select all the photos in the file and just set it off. Leave the PC and come back an hour later.

I have photo bucket but I don't tend to use it that often.

Bacon, brie and cranberry... ummmmmmm

funny-Minion-awake-Monday.jpg

Being back at work sucks Rachel, DH went away today after a month off. Oh dear........

I must be really dim......I tried to upload pics straight from computer.....thought I could just click on it before posting and shrink it smaller........when I did a test post....they were huge???

PB takes so long especially as I have 1500 pics to go through........

Going to make early lunch I think......fed up trying now!!! Where`s my boy when I need him......

Bacon, Brie and cranberry toastie today........

I have used this for years to resize the images for web posting. It makes the file size smaller to upload to PB quicker. You can also choose boarders and watermarks if you choose. It allows you to keep the originals and put the resized ones in a folder you desire. Plus you can due bulk resizes. Play with a few photos and see if you like it then do bulk like 100 at a time. Then upload the edited files up to PB. Just remember the ones on PB will not be original high resolution. Plus then photos take up less space on PB and load way faster for people to view. :-)

http://download.cnet.com/Light-Image-Resizer/3000-12511_4-10529104.html

It's VSO

Able to catch walking dead last night
Had sweet dreams then.......

Going to hit the parks soon, imagine parks will be as crowed as usual on Columbus day.
Tuesday and Wednesday should be back to normal if it follows thru usual pattern of past years

Hope our marcie and son are okay today.

Yea. Janet got the worse room in the place at RPR
Let's call it the Bermuda triangle......

Skipped dinner last night and took lords laddonut back to the room with me before I left the park last night
Turned out to be stale so I atr all the icing on it
Tasty
About to hit the parks.
If you see me come up and introduce yourself!

I have used this for years to resize the images for web posting. It makes the file size smaller to upload to PB quicker. You can also choose boarders and watermarks if you choose. It allows you to keep the originals and put the resized ones in a folder you desire. Plus you can due bulk resizes. Play with a few photos and see if you like it then do bulk like 100 at a time. Then upload the edited files up to PB. Just remember the ones on PB will not be original high resolution. Plus then photos take up less space on PB and load way faster for people to view. :-)

http://download.cnet.com/Light-Image-Resizer/3000-12511_4-10529104.html

It's VSO

Computer won`t let me download it.......flagged up as unsafe?? Must be something on our puter, we have all sorts of protections........

Will stick to PB as pics are all uploaded now......will just take longer that`s all........will try on pic of the day thread another go of uploading there.........I hate stuff like this!!!

mac.........stale donut!!!! No..........Have fun today........rain has stopped here now......

Able to catch walking dead last night
Had sweet dreams then.......

Going to hit the parks soon, imagine parks will be as crowed as usual on Columbus day.
Tuesday and Wednesday should be back to normal if it follows thru usual pattern of past years

Hope our marcie and son are okay today.

Yea. Janet got the worse room in the place at RPR
Let's call it the Bermuda triangle......

Skipped dinner last night and took lords laddonut back to the room with me before I left the park last night
Turned out to be stale so I atr all the icing on it
Tasty
About to hit the parks.
If you see me come up and introduce yourself!

Or the wonky room. Lol

Wish we were there with ya.

Mac - I had a moment of despair last night when I realized my DVR had failed to record TWD. Thankfully I was able to set it to record the repeat later in the evening. I hope to get a chance to watch it tonight!!!

Marci - What a frightening and frustrating experience. :-/ Glad to hear that everyone is going to be OK.

Schumi - I wish I could eat dinner at your house! Yum.

Let's get the bus ready and go to schumi's for some grub

Know we have a couple oh homies here with the cdl

Bus boards at 3 today
Don't be late

lol......tonights offering is chunks of diced beef that has been in the crock pot all day cooking in dark ale and beef stock with veg........the smell is delicious.....served with creamy mashed potato..........

how many settings.......our table takes 12......14 if we squeeze in closer............we eat at 6.30........

lol......tonights offering is chunks of diced beef that has been in the crock pot all day cooking in dark ale and beef stock with veg........the smell is delicious.....served with creamy mashed potato..........

I may be drooling.....

I may be drooling.....

Almost two hours till we eat and I`m drooling now..........I may have to test a piece.........:rolleyes1

Rain has stopped again...........heating is on though.

Got new fridge freezer ordered.......told me it would be tomorrow........called me back an hour later saying Thursday.......why do they do that!!!

Did tell her there was no desperate rush as we have other fridge freezer and other fridge (beer and wine) but still..........

Good morning all :wave2: enjoying the coffee and reading about everyone's great trip to Universal. :surfweb:

Marciemi wishing you and your son a quick recovery.

Mac hope the feet have recovered. You will have to get another donut since the first one was stale.

Mrs bluer glad you enjoyed your HHN time. Now you can let your foot recover before you head back to work.

BagOLaughs glad you can a great time at Universal. Your pictures are great. Hope you survive the neighbors.

Schumi I put a roast in the crock pot about 6 this morning haven't made one for a while. It does make the house smell yummy. Will look forward to your trip report. Hope you hurt um at Tiffany. :D

Have a great rest of the day everyonepixiedust:

Wow,I saw the crowds gathering in Citywalk as I was leaving IOA at close. In tower 2, so say hi if you see me. Relaxing in the room right now. I am beat, as I saw DD off at 6:45 am today. Late getting in too.

So sorry to here of Marcie. I hope all are ok. Car can be fixed. People, I hope no injuries.

So, if all want to get together for food and drink, how about 7:45pm at Margaritaville, at the entrance where RPR's path enters. On the side near the porch, if that is ok with all.
just now residing this
Sorry I missed the meet up

My farmer friend has just appeared with loads pear desserts I need to freeze......lol......told her I have no room in ours as one is broken........so she's taken most back to the farm and will freeze them for us........yes we kept one for tonight.....

Couldn't resist. She also brought some of her home made custard...........:worship:

Diet now starts tomorrow.........:rolleyes1

Mac, I think it is to be tonight we try all to get together, so how about it Mac, Gina Gina, , pcstang, Buckeev, who else ? All are invited. Margaritaville at 7:30 tonight?

Parks were very busy. Hot out too. Cooled my butt off inside London station and in am ex lounge. Charged phone at am ex too.

My farmer friend has just appeared with loads pear desserts I need to freeze......lol......told her I have no room in ours as one is broken........so she's taken most back to the farm and will freeze them for us........yes we kept one for tonight.....

Couldn't resist. She also brought some of her home made custard...........:worship:

Diet now starts tomorrow.........:rolleyes1
Took the latest survey from US today. A lot of questions about food. How important are calories, carbs, gluten free etc. to you. I checked not at all for all! No thanks to a diet! At least not until the doc says I need to! Been 5'10" 170 for years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter