Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynn, nice photo but you can keep the cold.

Keisha, I'm currently waiting for my pizza and wings while they make them. Great minds think alike.

Schumi, burns stink. I have had many burns when I was doing autobody with the welder. But I have no experience with wax, at least wax for legs. :rolleyes:

Well we are doing the pizza and wings for dinner. Then making some popcorn and watching Xmen in 3D. As usual nothing good on Friday nights.

Just bumping this up. Not much going on today...checked again on all our trip prices, but nothing cheaper than what we already have booked.
Anyone here ever use a vaporizer/ecig in the parks?
Last time I went, I was a smoker, but now, being around cig smoke makes me ill.
Just wondering if the smoking sections are large enough to not be bothered by the smoke smell? Don't want to annoy people by being too far from the section, as some people might think I'm actually smoking.

Hi:wave:

Just sitting here waiting on our table at Mythos....wish you we're here.

Weather is cool for this time of year but. 58 beats the 28 we had when we left this morning.

I hear my name being called...beef medallions here I come or should I get risotto ? Ooh just saw the cranberry blue cheese crusted pork....we have a winner:cool1:

Pics later.

But I have no experience with wax, at least wax for legs. :rolleyes:

Lol.......actually since you have very..very long legs......may suit being waxed :duck:........nah.....maybe not :rolleyes1

Vicki.....hope you're having a great time at the parks :flower:edit......just seen your post......enjoy Mythos......lucky ducky........

Janet......hope you feeling better today :)

Bought white paint today to cover over the colour in the kitchen for now.........will choose a colour after I come back from Scotland next weekend. Decisions decisions.

Got no plans tonight since DH still not great..........oh well, tv it is then........and it sucks again. May have to go through Netflix or dvd's again........

Have a great Saturday night folks :wave2:

Wahoo wahoo, a Mac sighting.

Hope you and your son are feeling well and all went as expected.

Time to advance the clock. Even though they have proven it does not save energy, we still decide to keep this change in time alive. I still then wonder why, since all the world does not change time, or even change at the same time. I will drive more carefully tomorrow, as they say the rate of accidents increases with the advance in time.

Have a peaceful night. We will be at a record low again tonight. 13 more days until Spring.

thanks LynneG.
son has a way to go before he starts feeling better.
he better feel better soon as he has another surgery for the 20th this month.

i have another 10 days to go before my stitches are removed.
and i am miserable.
water is giving me heartburn.........lol

but, TWD is on sunday so that will be a very good thing!

you win on the colder weather today.
aren't you glad you are in first place with something important.....

i wasn't going to start posting until i was feeling better but give credit to buckeev for bringing me back here early......

i couldn't resist..

Hi:wave:

Just sitting here waiting on our table at Mythos....wish you we're here.

Weather is cool for this time of year but. 58 beats the 28 we had when we left this morning.

I hear my name being called...beef medallions here I come or should I get risotto ? Ooh just saw the cranberry blue cheese crusted pork....we have a winner:cool1:

Pics later.
go with the pizza vicki, you can never go wrong with pizza.

I am back from the dead! Hi, Homies! We are planning a trip to Universal next week during our spring break. I just bought our Blue Man Group tickets. Woo-Hoo! This time the kids are old enough to go and enjoy it with us. Question about the dining plan. I've never used it before. It used to be food from as many places as you stopped during the day (counter service only) as long as you got one meal per stop. The details about the meal plan aren't very detailed. :upsidedow Have they changed it to one meal per day on the dining plan? That hardly seems worth buying when you can get a discount with an annual pass.

well, it is about time you returned home here....
you've been missed.

don't wait another year to come visit with us.

i miss my homies when they go awol.

they stopped the old dining plan some time back.
think it has been at least 2 years for that change.
now the counter service deal is you get the entree and beverage and 2 coupons to use within 14 days once you buy it.
one snack and one beverage coupon to use anywhere in the parks.

Thanks.

Yes, we turn our clocks ahead 1 hour on Saturday night, well 2 am on Sunday. Man, I will be tired the first couple of days.

Keisha glad to hear you are better. Sucks when the cable gives down. Thankfully, no loss of electric so far.

Ouch Schumi. Burns are no fun. Hope you are feeling better.

Have a great week end!

well if the time really did change, why is my post here stating it is 1:32 and not 2:32?

or is this not really sunday morning.....?

mac........email playing up again.......if you haven't received second one yet.......it'll be with you when our provider gets their butt in gear!!! Their broadband is top notch.....unbelievably fast, but every now and again i can't send emails!!

Lynne.......hope it's getting warmer for you soon.....cold weather sucks!

Vicki......love the sound of cranberry pork but I hate blue cheese.........I agree.....can't go wrong with the pizza in there.......DS favorite....well after Sals and Jakes......lol.....

Kitchen painted white this morning...well first coat anyway. May do second coat tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday. Have some shopping to do tomorrow for Scotland visit at weekend. Then after we get back, decide on a colour.

Also managed to bake a few things as a friend of DH is visiting him this afternoon. So house smells like paint and cakes..........:ssst:

With the time change in the US I now can't get on the Dis from 8-9.30am........it's rubbish! Same every morning but usually between 9-10.30..........thought with the news servers or whatever it is they wouldn't have those closures for maintenence.

Have a great Sunday :flower:

early this morning around 2:45 maybe 3, i couldn't get the dis to post my replies here so i gave up.
then when i retried to post here, got the message the boards were down.

i have to tell youse that it is very boring sitting at a blank screen..........lol

schumi i dread when i write out emails and they poof.
especially when i write long ones and didn't copy them.
it's too much work for me to repeat everything i wrote the first time.
so i usually just live with it and email at a later date and forget what i had written the first time.

how is everyone's weather today?
we are having a heat wave with 38...
i have no idea how long this will hold as i am ignoring the weather predictions on tv.
i'll get my weather info from all the homies here.

A few pics if I can get them to load...had the hardest time this morning too so I just gave up....no luck...it used to give you size options but not now.

Sorry guys ...I'll try again later.

We had a great time yesterday...the pork was good...not as good as the old blueberry-pistachio but tasty nonetheless. After lunch we went back to the hotel and took a much needed nap since Danielle hadn't slept the night before and Trey and I had about 3 hours sleep. We awakened refreshed and ready for the Mardi Gras festivities. Trace Adkins was pretty good in concert.

We discovered Menchie's had dole pineapple sorbet...yum and you can sample all the flavors. I had the dole, watermelon and coconut flavors topped with fresh strawberries and blueberries...yum.

Now that I've made everyone hungry...I'm off for more fun.

I've missed you. too!

A heat wave at 38? BRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!! I turn into a popsicle at 32 degrees. I still need a coat at 65 degrees.

Busy with laundry and packing today. I'm also spending too much time trying to plan meals. So many great places to eat, and only three days to stuff my face. I usually get so tired by the end of the afternoon that I can't remember what foods the restaurants have on the menu. This year I'll remember to look at the menus online before we get hungry and too ornery to use any brain cells. I know for sure that I want to go to Bob Marley. Three Broomsticks or the Leaky Cauldron, Mythos, Margaritaville, Finnegans, Hard Rock Cafe, and The Cowfish are all on the list of possibilities. Fooooooooood…..

Vicki.......sounds lush...........Enjoy every second :flower1:

Tinker.........we are definitely non planners.......we won't make reservations ever........but.......we love looking at menus and talking about what we might have for hours........my friends laugh I have some restaurants like Longhorn in my favourites list on my iPad :rolleyes1

We had strange day.......was dull, dark and overcast......then the sun came out and it was almost tropical at 45F...............we have to get rain tomorrow.......but hoping all our snow is finally gone :D

Even above freezing, we still have snow.

Hope all had a good week-end.

Mac, I hope you heal soon. Taking the stitches out is the best part. Little snips, like sewing. Hoping DS gets better soon too, sorry to hear he needs more.

Tink, mmmmm food.

Time for a late dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter