Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers for you and your son, Mac.

Schumi - you are tempting me, now I want some cornbread & bean soup with it!

Lynne - not sure where you are, but maybe I'm a bit east of you? That's sounds just like the weather we're predicted to get, starting in about 12 hours, ugh!

Hope everyone stays safe & warm! (I am loving my new infrared heater! My living room has never been warm in the winter til now!)

Much love to you all!

Kivara, you may be east of me. Are you in the Tri-State area? I am slightly west of 95.

i won't be around very much the next few days.
son is having surgery in the morning and the day after i will too.
post smilies or tell some jokes so our thread won't slip to page 2 or 3.......
when i can, i want to come on and read so i need to find our home
i love you all.

and if buckeev ever comes back here, hound him to tell the story on how he got kicked out of his room at the motherland.....
....Sorry...on the advice of counsel....:magnify:
Prayers and happy kumbayas for the surgery!

Marciemi: I jump, scream and dance just like that when I even THINK of Orlando! :yay:

Tinker: Weight Loss? I once lost 115 lbs for about 6 months, (but her boyfriend kicked her out and she returned back home to finish college!) :rolleyes1
Kiva: Sorry you stumbled into this mess, but you're stuck now. :welcome:

P.S. Macster...(Queue the Roz voice...) "I'm watching you...Always watching you"....

....Sorry...on the advice of counsel....:magnify:

Lol......we wondered if it was something like that.........one day would love to hear it though!!!

Lynne.......I loved the brisket from Bubbalous......we always try and have a bit of everything there......still thank Todd (Metro West) every time we see him for introducing us to Bubbalous.....I think if he hadn't recommended it to us we would have never gone in as it looks a bit........rustic :duck:

Loving my new dining room furniture..........it is beautiful, even if I do say so myself :rolleyes1 It looks like a brand new room.....did I mention I loved it :D

Roast salmon and roast veg for dinner tonight with sweet potato........lush!

Last edited:
Then Kivera, you're west of me, and I'm a little north of you too. Closer to Pittsburgh?

Good vibes and prayers for Mac's son.

Glad you're enjoying your new stuff Carole.

Speaking of crazy weather....it's 76 now...tomorrow at this time it will be in the 30's ...I'm so ready for sunny Florida...to quote a song "I just wanna see some Palm trees":beach:....Saturday can't come soon enough :hyper:

Good vibes and prayers for Mac's son.

Glad you're enjoying your new stuff Carole.

Speaking of crazy weather....it's 76 now...tomorrow at this time it will be in the 30's ...I'm so ready for sunny Florida...to quote a song "I just wanna see some Palm trees":beach:....Saturday can't come soon enough :hyper:

We have 4 Celsius just now Vicki which is around 38f........too bloomin cold!!! It is 10.30 at night though.......

Bet you can't wait till Saturday........you all sorted and ready to go? Is it an early flight you have.......

Our flight leaves at 6:20 am which means we have to leave home around 3:15 am....I probably will not sleep much Friday night.

I'm mostly packed just need to do a little last minute shopping...

Ugh Tink, those early morning flights are sleepy time. I do like them though, as then you get a good amount of day to enjoy when you get there.

Kivara, then I know where you are. Beautiful country where u live.

Waiting for the snow to come. Foggy day with warmer temps and lots of rain today. Curled up with the dog. She does not like the wet weather. Spoiled pooch!

Lol......we wondered if it was something like that.........one day would love to hear it though!!!......

LOL...Actually just messin' with y'all...(well, sorta.)
Since Mac is out of the room, I can tell y'all there is nothing pending, litigating, or appealed. Basically, I huffed, and puffed, held my breath, and offered to take my toys-and more than a few thousand $ in Disney Gift Cards-and head to HRH 12 days early! One astute CM-perhaps jokingly-did mention that Lowes didn't accept DGCs. (That one pretty much sealed the deal). They ended up giving me an extreme upgrade at Wilderness. In the end, it was worth it, although a bit disruptive for my family-especially my son, but we did spend 9 nights at the WL and another 3 at the Poly for a nice experience.

BTW, this all started because of a VERY bad mattress. Most of the staff, especially the upper Dudes and Dudettes worked their tails off to get it worked out. This was all during the most packed time of the year, and there simply weren't very many options for us, or them. From day 2 through 12, they kept me updated with texts and/or emails..until it all worked out.

(Now, if Mac just doesn't see this...(I don't want her to think I am NOT being sought on an APB outta Lake Buena Vista PD!)

Our flight leaves at 6:20 am which means we have to leave home around 3:15 am....I probably will not sleep much Friday night.

I'm mostly packed just need to do a little last minute shopping...

Yep, that would be a sleepless night..........least you'll be in Orlando fairly early and get plenty of time there..........

LOL...Actually just messin' with y'all...(well, sorta.)
Since Mac is out of the room, I can tell y'all there is nothing pending, litigating, or appealed. Basically, I huffed, and puffed, held my breath, and offered to take my toys-and more than a few thousand $ in Disney Gift Cards-and head to HRH 12 days early! One astute CM-perhaps jokingly-did mention that Lowes didn't accept DGCs. (That one pretty much sealed the deal). They ended up giving me an extreme upgrade at Wilderness. In the end, it was worth it, although a bit disruptive for my family-especially my son, but we did spend 9 nights at the WL and another 3 at the Poly for a nice experience.

BTW, this all started because of a VERY bad mattress. Most of the staff, especially the upper Dudes and Dudettes worked their tails off to get it worked out. This was all during the most packed time of the year, and there simply weren't very many options for us, or them. From day 2 through 12, they kept me updated with texts and/or emails..until it all worked out.

(Now, if Mac just doesn't see this...(I don't want her to think I am NOT being sought on an APB outta Lake Buena Vista PD!)

Glad it all worked out though buckeev............bad mattresses are never funny!!

We have a miserable looking day here today so far........our clocks were flashing this morning so our power must have gone off at some point during the night. Glad we woke up as DS gets up at 6.15am..........it becomes automatic most mornings I think anyway to be up at that time.

Tired though this morning.

Some grocery shopping, paint samples to buy for kitchen and.........not much else to do today I don't think.

Have a good Thursday :)

Last edited:
Wishing Mac and Mac's son speedy recoveries!

Dad's surgery went well. He is still in alot of pain, but that is to be expected. He also was on heavy duty narcotics which made him very confused and near impossible to speak to. Hopefully he will be home by the weekend.

KFish.........glad dad's surgery went well. That's always a relief.

Best wishes he's home for the weekend and in a lot less pain :hug:

So glad to hear his surgery went well! Praying for a gentle recovery for him.
Thanks for letting us know!

Kfish, glad to hear the surgery went well. Sending well wishes that he recovers shortly.

Snow and more snow. No need to venture out. Record low temps tonight.

Hope all are enjoying the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter