• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it's been that bad. And we're not even in Tampa where the worst of it was. I think we are just enough west of the parks though that we got significantly more rain than they did even a half hour or so away. Saw this pic on a different group which seemed to summarize it nicely:

View attachment 113581

Lol Marci............that's a good one!

My friend tweeted this morning weather was better today.......hope it stays that way for them.....think they've had 8 days all of mainly rain during their trip. Get it all out of the way now so it's fine for September/October :thumbsup2

Windy and warm here today.......far too windy for gardening....so I didn't bother. Reorganised my bedroom closets and drawers instead......even DH closets too......he'll be thrilled......lol.......

Off for a cuppa........:surfweb:

@macraven totally stealing that ghost idea!

@Lynne G take notes and share all of your wisdom with me! i am about 11 years in back of you.

glad mac and marci are okay!

yesterday was our PIF date for the cruise and we are booked! gotta run to a meeting. be back later to catch up.

Wahoo for PIF goNDmay9! Such a great feeling that all is paid for. Yeah, wisdom. Enjoy the younger years, each year I find issues change, but I'm lucky that both my kids are generally good. Shocking to me that my DS will be in college next year.

Marci - ugh, rain and more rain. :sail: I hope not much when I arrive in October too. We had a thunderstorm arrive at 5 am, so I've been awake since then. Thunder made the whole house shake several times. Sunny now, like nothing happened. And humidity has arrived again. It's gonna be a hot day, even with the rain early this morning.

MMMM, I can almost smell Schumi's cooking. :tilt:

Here are some pics...

DSC01642_zpsosvqft3o.jpg
P7270014_zpsnram0gmh.jpg
DSCF0003_zpswyqpa4oy.jpg
DSCF0022_zpsvryniicn.jpg

DSC01642_zpsosvqft3o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

KFish.........Christopher is gorgeous!!! He is starting to resemble you more than daddy now.........he's a real little cutie pie........::yes::

goND.........congrats on getting the cruise booked!! I love getting things booked :thumbsup2

My lovely husband is taking me out for dinner tonight.......glad I had nothing planned! Hey, I can change my plans in a heartbeat though...........going to walk to one of our village pubs....they serve gorgeous home cooked food.......glad I'm hungry ::yes::

Just dropping by to say HI. :wave: I had a couple minutes at lunch to check in here.
KFish-Christopher is adorable. I love the pictures. It reminds me of my son at that age. Now he is almost as big as I am. Lol
Hope everyone is doing well.

Just dropping by to say HI. :wave: I had a couple minutes at lunch to check in here.
KFish-Christopher is adorable. I love the pictures. It reminds me of my son at that age. Now he is almost as big as I am. Lol
Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi to you too mrsb.........:wave2:

Hi :wave2:

Kfish...your little minnow looks so happy and too cute for words.

Mac...glad you got through the storm ok.

Carole...it's funny that I made pulled pork this week too...great minds think alike.

Good to see you back here Mrs b.

Looking forward to my 2 days off starting tomorrow:banana:

Hi all:wave: hope everyone is having a great Tuesday. Sun is shinning here and it is lightening :scratchin
We need the rain.

Fish and fries tonight for dinner.

Hubby birthday tomorrow. Going to take him out for nice dinner. Shopped him some gifts yesterday.

Kfish your little fellow is adorable.

Schumi sounds like your going to have a nice dinner. Homecooked pub meal yum:)
We received a gift certificate to a new barbecue restaurant. All your talk of barbecue reminded me I need to use it.

Mac hope you and yours are all well post storm.

Thanks Kfish, what a cutie pie Chris is. He is getting big and older looking. Love that age.

Mac, glad to hear you missed the storm. Hopefully your neighbor town is recovering.

Don't leave the light on, early to bed for me.

Take care all.

Thanks for leaving the light on mac..........I'm up early again.......:tiptoe:.........I swear it is already getting a little bit darker in the mornings already!! Least I won't trip over the cats.........:cat:

Vicki..........hope you enjoyed the pulled pork......we have good taste!! Enjoy those two days off........hope you're doing something nice.........:sunny:

Happy Birthday today to Mr Robo......:bday:........have a lovely dinner out!

Last night I crab cakes to start and then Venison..........was lush!! DH had shrimp starter and a chicken main meal.......I still feel full this morning.

Sun is kinda shining........so planning a day of laundry with all the bedding getting done..........

It's Wednesday..........::yes::

good thing i left the light on last night.

where is keisha and the camel?
or
where is bluer with the camel?

almost forgot to put the trash out this morning since no camel was here...

hope all have a great day!

i love that !

surely beats the camel.....

off in a bit to take son for haircut.
usually this means food out also.

ohhh......can I guess where you`ll eat???????????

On second thoughts I can`t buy a guess today!! Every time someone asked me something I answered wrong. As I told one friend.........don`t ask the question if you don`t want to hear the answer.........not the answer she wanted to hear........:faint:

Enjoy the food wherever you go.......want to hear about it later though :D

Been doing laundry, bit of gardening and annoyed one friend with honesty........I`m doing well!!! :thumbsup2

Wednesday and the weather is turning... Darn.

however after reading through the posts here I don't think its going to rain as much as in Orlando.

@KStarfish82 that is a super cute kiddie. I love his hair, too cute.

I hope everyone is well.

@schumigirl crab cakes and venison sounds yummmy.

i am so ready for lunch. plans WERE to meet hubby for lunch before he flies out to Colorado for work. of course i just found out that i was left off of a 1pm meeting. grrrrrrr. seriously thinking of dipping out of there a little early. hubby will be gone for a week!!

these pulled pork dishes sound wonderful. i will be googling some recipes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter