Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot it was scheduled for August..........isn't that tomorrow........:rolleyes1 Yeah I don't the proclamations of love for Disney when someone mentions the darkside..........

tomorrow's august?
well, dining room table will be done before the 31st of next month, maybe..

other than subway:scared:(franchises here are yuck), don't have the big chains. our go to is Bob's subs or the primanti sammie

mac you can switch around your FP selections even the same date. Have found that we always get what we want with a bit of maneuvering. naturally, the eticket attractions call the remainder of the shots. I have found that we've been forced to arriving earlier than I'd like in the day at the parks when it's busy; otherwise, it's difficult to pull a decent 4th & onward tix once you have utilized original FPs. Ah, nothing like Disney hoops is there?

last minute found out DH is unexpectedly off work for over a week just as well that SWAs flights have jumped in price or we'd be :tiptoe: back to Orlando lol Maybe the chore list will get a dent in it

ugh on husbands non paying week off.
that suxs big time.

in the past i have been able to change things around on the fp.
but, today i tried to modify a ride time and what was given as a choice was even worse.....

trying to figure out what hours are available for a ride before i start the modication process.

i'm putting you on speed dial so you can Mac 101 me on the next time i try to "improve" my fp....

I forgot it was scheduled for August..........isn't that tomorrow........:rolleyes1 Yeah I don't the proclamations of love for Disney when someone mentions the darkside..........

Have a great trip Bluer........:car:

Shame about the flights keish or I'm sure youse would be off again.......don't get the love for Cruise either......downright creepy! Don't do too many jobs around the house......have to leave some for next year......lol....enjoy date night!!

Lol........I adore saying I adore........that and Lush are my two favourite words!! Paris is gorgeous....very special place for us...... you would like it........I even quite enjoy Disneyland Paris......been so many times and I'm not really a Disney fan!! You're my kinda gal.......I adore champagne and quite like prosecco.......more a wine gal really........but like a nice Pol Roger champagne if I'm in that mood.........::yes::

Just back in from quad biking again.......think you may say all terrain vehicle?? So much fun.....my leg muscles ache from holding on while driving them!! Had a few into the air bumps today.........love it!!

Going round to a friends later with her daughters 21st card and present.........she s the last of sons friends that's 21........feeling my age today!!
ATV, i feel your pain. only thing worse is day after a wave runner lol

i'm an ignoramous when it comes to vino & champagne. happy enough with asti spumonte or a nice german reisling. too bad koolaid doesn't make wine. damn fine mixer for rum or vodka tho lol

mac my strategy for picking FP is to go totally opposite the times i really want (instead of grabbing the first one when i'll be entering the park, go with the latest option that crops up of the 3 suggested Then I go ack in and modify them, seems to show more options that way.)

goNDmay9 what a cute little sith. Adorable.

Keisha love the comment on koolaid:rotfl2:

LynneG enjoy the game.

Schumi have a glass of wine for me. :drinking1

Had some of my favorite ice cream today at 31 flavors. Baseball nut (raspberry ripple with cashews).
Think it canceled out a bit of my workout...:rolleyes1. It was worth it yum:banana:

Bluer enjoy your trip:)

Mac good luck on the FP Planning

Tink1957 trash the diet for the day eat your subway and Doritos and enjoy the beach. :cool1:

And to all the Universal Peeps and homies enjoy your weekend
LIVE LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW AND DANCE LIKE KNOW ONES WATCHING :flower1:

Last edited:
Janet.....I have a very sore behind!!! But too much fun to miss out......I have plenty of padding.....lol.....as for wine.....we are certainly not experts.....but we know what we like....tend to avoid most European wines, except for a few French ones, as we adore Australian wine generally and decent Chilean or Argentinian ones.......but I am that person who refuses to spit it out at wine tastings........don't care I'm not doing it! And I'm not embarrassed to ask for a larger sample if they give you such a small amount it almost evaporates........yes I adore wine......white, red, sparkly but not Rose........

Robo......will have a glass for you.....no problem!! I'm nice like that ::yes::......Glad you enjoyed the ice cream.......love raspberry ripple.....not with cashews though........:D You can work out some more tomorrow.

About to watch Chris Tucker live.........that is a funny guy!! Followed by Kevin Hart........two of the funniest guys ::yes::

Tink1957.........Vicki.......all round good gal........

:bday: :cake: :bday: :drinking: :bday: :cake: :bday:

It's August 1st now in the UK......so have a lovely birthday.......hope you get something nice........birthday wishes from all of us........:wave2:

I'm off to bed as its just after midnight............

Yup...We've put three through High School "already", and have two in HS again this year. ( Last time we'll ever say that. Probably.), two girls still in college, ...gawrsh... no wonder I'm broke. (Of course, Orlando has Nuttin' to do with that!)

buckeev, it will be like getting a pay raise once all the kids are through school.
well, that is how we felt after putting 4 thru college

buckeev, it will be like getting a pay raise once all the kids are through school.
well, that is how we felt after putting 4 thru college

Lol...if I live that long!!! Youngest is going in 10th grade, and something tells me she won't be on the 4-year plan in COLLEDGE!

Lol...if I live that long!!! Youngest is going in 10th grade, and something tells me she won't be on the 4-year plan in COLLEDGE!

cute way you put it......lol
maybe she will change and enjoy studying and want to go to college.
but, maybe she will marry a millionaire and you won't have to worry about her needing to borrow rent money when she grows up.

Yup...We've put three through High School "already", and have two in HS again this year. ( Last time we'll ever say that. Probably.), two girls still in college, ...gawrsh... no wonder I'm broke. (Of course, Orlando has Nuttin' to do with that!)

That's a lot of girls :scared1: Teen years can be tough...........my dad (God rest his exhausted soul.....lol) always said a sense of humour helped with teens.........you're doing ok I think..........::yes::

Lovely day again..........went to a small wine tasting........nice!!!

Then as weather is nice had decent BBQ.........

Still no email mac...........it's aggravating!!! Apparently they're updating emails and moving everything somewhere.............:confused3 Hope it's fixed by tomorrow.......hate having to send emails by phone...........

i hear you schumi

typing on a cell phone is not fun for me either.

i had an issue over a week ago with my yahoo server and didn't get emails either.

i made me go into withdrawal....
very painful.

hopefully, your internet system will return to normal very soon.

Yep....not fun trying to type on android keyboard!! I did try........but I read it back and will be surprised if you understand it in bits........lol..........I hate spelling mistakes!!!

Bed time soon for us......12.30am Sunday for us now...........watching classic two and a half men..........

Looking to go back to Yellow Dog Eats this year for a lunch.............nice menu!!

:drinking:
That's a lot of girls :scared1: Teen years can be tough...........my dad (God rest his exhausted soul.....lol) always said a sense of humour helped with teens.........you're doing ok I think..........::yes::

Smart Man!
(Although I Imagine he wouldn't have laughed too much at some of the shenanigans my youngsters pulled...as teens and otherwise!)...

Believe it or not mr cruise held his own in this movie, as well as the other actors. Simon Peg had lots of screen time (love Shaun of the Dead). the writing was the issue, never fleshed out the plot. Ah well, nice night out, rather romantic with that big old blue moon.

we settled upon heading up to Erie for some beach time with GD; then will chase her around waterpark for 2 days

http://www.splashlagoon.com/discover/map/

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone...at least my homies love me :grouphug:

DS is in the doghouse since he forgot....but Danielle makes up for it and gives me lots of presents...maybe I'll take her to Orlando instead:rolleyes1

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :flower1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter