Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
After such a beautiful day it is cold tonight.

Had windows open all day though for paint smell.....although it's low odour paint so not too bad. But heating turned up and wine is chilled......movie on soon so not a bad way to spend a Saturday night :flower:

oooie, i can smell the paint here.

i'm getting high on the fumes.......:smokin:

got the shopping done.
man was the place packed!!!

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support. Mr Bluer and I just got back from hospital and dad is doing ok. He is still medicated so he hasn't had a chance for everything to sink in. We are having a hard time with everything. One of us will try to keep everyone updated as things progress.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Easter or Happy Passover.

Lol.......open a window mac.......on second thougt maybe not if it's cold! Your cold is very different from our cold...as someone once reminded me on here........

Yes I popped out for a few bits early this morning and the supermarket was heaving!! We only wanted lemons, ice and smoked salmon so got in and out in a flash..........stores are only closed till Monday :rolleyes:

Nice to hear mrsbluer.......hope the news gets better every day for dad.

We are all still thinking of you :grouphug:

Watched The Game dvd with Michael Douglas tonight...........fantastic movie if you've never seen it..........

Hope Kfish is having a blast in Orlando and little Christopher is loving the pool.......:dogdance:

Having a fresh turkey for our Easter dinner tomorrow..........just us and a friend we asked over..........looking forward to seeing him actually, haven't seen him for a few months. Be nice to spoil him for the day.

Have a lovely Easter Sunday everyone.........:-)

Janet...you're right... Trey was the result of too many fuzzy navels at our annual 4th of July cookout :blush:

Carole...congrats on getting your kitchen done...it's always so satisfying to see a freshly painted wall. Your dinner sounds yummy...we're having spaghetti for Easter dinner since I have to work tomorrow.

Watching Into the Woods tonight....maybe...if I don't fall asleep first since I only slept about 3 hours last night.

Continued prayers for the bluers...:grouphug:

Hey everyone. Extremely tired. Thank you for all your support. Dad has been moved from sicu to step down. He is doing good but not in great spirits. He still has not been told that his bag will now be pernement for the rest of his life. This is going to be the worst for him because 2 years ago this was the thing that bothered him the most. It is going to be mentally hard on him but we hope with all the support now and before he will come out positive. We still can't believe that this is happening and feels like a dream. The poor man has been thru so much for the past three years and is now back to where it all started with no hope of reversal.

Once again I will post here as we get updated and a few minutes at night to wind down. Thank you everyone.

morning homies.
missed sun rise church but i do know waking up early is not my strong point.

i can't wait to hear about keisha's easter egg hunt.
and pictures of her mini me she has.

i bought easter candy, the good type, about a few days back.
was going to make a basket for adult son that lives with us.

he found the bag friday morning and, well, didn't need to go out and buy a fun basket as i already found candy wrappers on the counter.
when you're a kid, you get the peeps and novelty candies.
grow up and you're going with name brands....dove, cadbury, etc.

i wish i knew where he stashed the good chocolate.
chocolate goes great with coffee. :surfweb:

have a wonderful Easter

:hug: to the Blu Crew

Bluer, strength and prayers.:grouphug:

Happy Easter all! Chocolate dipped strawberries made, cookies and cake next.

Time for eating candy. Had to sample the jelly beans earlier. Amazingly, they go with tea.

Mr Mac comes back from New Zealand in the morning and i was scheduled to pick him up at the airport.
knowing my track record of not getting out of bed very early in the morning,
i called and set up car service for him.

it just is not in me to drive to the aiport at 4ish tomorrow morning to pick him up at 5AM.

i sent him an email with the car service number to call once he gets his luggage.
now i am hoping that his phone is charged and he reads my email.

today i spent cleaning the joint up.
i'm sure he won't notice it at all, he'll probably have jet lag and go to bed when he gets home.

It only seems two minutes since he left mac.........jet lag is horrible though.......but a couple of days and he'll be back to normal............

Had a lovely day here today......weather was so beautiful and warm, then had lovely easter dinner with a good friend of ours .........Turkey was lush!!! Bought far too big a Turkey as usual so be Turkey again tomorrow and will freeze some in various forms.........

Relaxing day again tomorrow..........maybe........:)

Bedtime here now I think............:tiptoe:

Hoppy Easter All:flower:now I'm wondering where the camera landed:magnify:not in it's case.

Did 3 local and 4 state tax returns this afternoon hepped up on benadryl:rolleyes1now watching the Ten Commandments, an oldie but a goodie.

WDW for Easter sure sounds fun, not sure re the :drive:, 12 hours is about all the patience I have for being in such close space with my collective family.

Have jr's car going into garage for inspection tomorrow, need to drive him back to school. So happy there is no snow! The SUV goes in again on Wednesday, needed a laundry list of stuff I never heard of, will likely pass it on to one of my kids later this year.

blu cru has a certain ring to it:), continued good thoughts sent your way.

i watched moses also tonight.
but i already knew the ending but stayed with it until the news came on.

yea, i like the "blu crew" nickname that homie buckeev renamed the bluer family.
it's kewl.

hope they are doing okay and that Blu dad will have a smooth recovery.

weather will be lousy tomorrow....rain and low temps
someone didn't get the memo it is spring

chgo had a high of 65 today but our town was 45.
damn lake michigan always brings our temps down...

keisha, this must be the week of cars for your family.
hope jr's car passes inspection.

Mr Mac should be nearly home by now...........:D

Good luck with the kiddos car today Janet.....hope there's no issues. You've lost your camera??? Was it from your last trip.........

Yep continued good wishes for the bluers..........

Woke up this morning to brilliant sunshine and heat.........now we are covered in a blanket of fog and it's so cool. Windows were open, closed again. Everything is so still...not a sound around us.......can only hear the foghorn going and ships that are passing our area blasting their horns every now and again.

Hope it brightens up later...........

Have a great Easter Monday...........:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter