Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! :scared1: Keisha, cannot believe the school nurses having such poor advice. Glad to hear DS is doing better. I have fond memories of Squirrel Hill. Good luck to DS at Pitt.

yikes keisha.....

that is awful on the skool doc......

i'm hopefully your son will feel better real soon!

i would have been on earlier but my modem went crazy and the replacement arrived around 4 today.

it's taken this long with at & t to get it set up..........

i'm leaving on a jet plane tomorrow.
east coast and Antietam, here i come.....

i have no idea how long i will have internet service.
had to reconfigure the system preference.

let me tell youse, i am not blonde for nuthin'.......

oh sNOw it didn't!;)

weird day here. youngest sick for a week up at college, finally he went to college/ER dr yesterday who told him "nothing wrong with you other than a cold", despite him having a fever. He called this morning said he could hardly get out of bed. Went up and brought him home straight to local dr, sent him out for few tests, and told he has bacterial bronchitis.

nice miss dr bozo from Indiana, PA! 2nd strike, last year same dr didn't catch a broken arm.:confused3 For this i'm paying medical fees included in tuition? On bedrest for a day or two and antibiotics & he'll be fine. Makes me doubly glad he's transferring next semester to PITT and bunking at home.

Wow, that's insane. These type of things make you wonder what this world is coming to.:rolleyes:

yikes keisha.....

that is awful on the skool doc......

i'm hopefully your son will feel better real soon!

i would have been on earlier but my modem went crazy and the replacement arrived around 4 today.

it's taken this long with at & t to get it set up..........

i have no idea how long i will have internet service.
had to reconfigure the system preference.

let me tell youse, i am not blonde for nuthin'.......

Have a fun trip and flight. :woohoo:

weird day here. youngest sick for a week up at college, finally he went to college/ER dr yesterday who told him "nothing wrong with you other than a cold", despite him having a fever. He called this morning said he could hardly get out of bed. Went up and brought him home straight to local dr, sent him out for few tests, and told he has bacterial bronchitis.

nice miss dr bozo from Indiana, PA! 2nd strike, last year same dr didn't catch a broken arm.:confused3 For this i'm paying medical fees included in tuition? On bedrest for a day or two and antibiotics & he'll be fine. Makes me doubly glad he's transferring next semester to PITT and bunking at home.

Glad your boy is ok now and getting better.......shocking they can miss these things. Good he is transferring and can stay home.......I love having our boy at home while he is at University........:thumbsup2

Have a great time with mr mac.....and hope weather is kind to you :goodvibes

Had a very productive day today.....weather was beautiful.......DH was asked to go in for meetings last minute and DS was at uni so I got all the grass cut, did some edging and tidying up in the garden, 6 loads of washing done, hung out dried, ironed and hung up......all 3 bathrooms cleaned and shining, whole house vaccumed, dusted and polished, floors shining, did homemade crabcakes, spicy wedges and salad for dinner................. do I win a badge for housewife of the day :angel:

Time for :surfweb: and the Arias trial.

Hope everyone`s good :)

hard to believe the trial is still percolating. the US legal system may be flawed but you can't say she isn't getting her day in court.

bye bye mac, don't forget to come back home;)

jr still looks dicey, but started to eat = he's alive:)

Keisha. Glad to hear the boy will be ok.

Hope Mac is running in the fields in her uniform! Take care mac, hoping you have a great time.

And Carole, you exhaust me even reading all you did. Gold star for that housewife day marathon.

Nice, sunny, cool day. Love the sun after the rainy Monday. Hoping for a nice week-end, as it's my DD's school fair and the local run, called the Broad Street Run. I like to run when its not too hot or cold out. Calling for low 70 degree weather, so it should be nice.

i hope mac pics the 'right' side when she starts that charge up the hill

kid saga continues:headache:he woke up very early in pain with large lump on chest. dr not in until this afternoon, we head to ER. Turns out he has a fractured sternum.:scared1: Medicated to the gills, told to immobilize it (didn't give any hints on how to accomplish that task:confused3). Better living thru chemistry insists he's heading into work tonight, guess i better drive him.

i've decided my family needs to be encased in bubble wrap.

Afternoon all...its been pouring most of the day here in beautiful Orlando. The forecasts call for 3-5" of rain between now and Saturday morning. Oh joy...my yard will look like a jungle when I can mow it again.

We had a cook out or cook in at work today which was fun but wished it could have been nice outside. Oh well...free food...nothing wrong with that.

Janet -Is that Davey you're talking about being sick? I hope he gets better soon.

Back to work for a while then heading home in the monsoon.

todd - be careful, it's a jungle out there;) Yep, that's my davey. He says 'hi' and thanks.

Afternoon all...its been pouring most of the day here in beautiful Orlando. The forecasts call for 3-5" of rain between now and Saturday morning. Oh joy...my yard will look like a jungle when I can mow it again.

We had a cook out or cook in at work today which was fun but wished it could have been nice outside. Oh well...free food...nothing wrong with that.

Janet -Is that Davey you're talking about being sick? I hope he gets better soon.

Back to work for a while then heading home in the monsoon.

We got already 8 inches in 3 hours down south. It flooded everywhere. I'm staying put at work till it lets up some.

Sending the sun to you FLA friends. We have had beautiful weather these last 2 days.

Keisha, tell DS sending get well wishes. Guess he will need a lot of rest. :hug:

Yikes Janet!!!! Is that the same kid with bronchitis and a broken sternum too?

Afternoon all...its been pouring most of the day here in beautiful Orlando. The forecasts call for 3-5" of rain between now and Saturday morning.

We got already 8 inches in 3 hours down south. It flooded everywhere. I'm staying put at work till it lets up some.

You two just make sure that the rain is over with by the time we head down in 2 weeks OK? ;)

Janet - hugs to the boy, but not too hard cuz we don't want it to hurt
:grouphug:

kid saga continues:headache:he woke up very early in pain with large lump on chest. dr not in until this afternoon, we head to ER. Turns out he has a fractured sternum.:scared1: Medicated to the gills, told to immobilize it (didn't give any hints on how to accomplish that task:confused3). Better living thru chemistry insists he's heading into work tonight, guess i better drive him.

Oh my goodness!!!! Poor thing........ouch! Least he`s got you to take good care of him. Hugs for him......yes very gentle hugs :goodvibes

That`s a lot of rain!!! Hope it clears up soon for you :thumbsup2

Stayed up till midnight last night watching the trial in AZ. That`s a big time difference between me and them.....8 hours. Worth it though to watch the Prosecutors closing arguement :thumbsup2 Won`t be watching the defence take their turn :mad:

Planning on quiet day today. On my own so maybe do some baking or batch cooking.......something nice anyway.

Have good weekend :goodvibes

i hope mac pics the 'right' side when she starts that charge up the hill

Wow that's crazy, poor guy. Hope he gets better soon.

Well it stopped raining around 8 pm last night. We are expecting more today. Also had a small tornado touchdown about 5 miles away. Man this is crazy.

Yikes Janet!!!! Is that the same kid with bronchitis and a broken sternum too?

yep, all my boys tend to beat themselves up playing sports:confused3they say it's 'fun'.:crazy2:

we don't see tornados much up our way but so scary when they do pop up. One of things that has stopped me from seriously considering retiring to FLA is the violent weather.

bonny, we'll be gone the same time, different places

Another 11 hours on the battlefields today and Lee is pulling back.

I,ll let you know tomorrow what happens next Bluer........

No rain here.
Won,t happen until the day after I leave Antietam.
Finally good luck on weather.
Hope metro didn't,t get wet yesterday.

Hugs to Keisha on her boy.
Guess this means he gets a pass on yard work.

I hate using my ipad.

I've always wondered how to pronounce Antietam....

Is it anti-eh-tom?

Don't mean to sound stupid....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter