Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh oh, ok, who's talking about me.........:wave2:

how's your darkside trip planning coming along?

think you will hit the place in october when i will be there?

Chainsawwolf group... you were mentioned as being the best person to get planning tips from :goodvibes

We're better than we expected to be, thanks to a nice little financial surprise! What are your dates again? Ours would be some where between 10/5 and 10/12. We are 98% positive we'll be renting a house this time to save some money which kinda-sorta bums me out, BUT just getting to go will make me all skippy happy!

hey !
your dates coincide with my dates......woohoo......

i love csw/chainsaw wolf.
i joined them in 2002 i believe when it was a yahoo group.
they went to fb over a year back.

great group of wolfies there!

Afternoon all......

I went to bed at 9.30 last night....slept till 10.30 this morning ::yes:: Don`t know when I last slept for that length of time.

By the time I got ready it was too late for breakfast but I was hungry so I made some delicious pancakes.......went to get the maple syrup..............................................................

There wasn`t any :furious:

Oh well. Going grocery shopping later....it`s top of my list. I`m doing housework just now :surfweb:

Have good day :goodvibes

No...not quieter...louder. But remember...this place is not very big and it was packed! It was alright though...we didn't have any problems hearing each other. I'm sure you will love it! One thing though...I didn't see any Mac & Cheese on the menu so Kyle might be upset. :rotfl:

It does sound lovely.......Kyle can have the chicken sandwich :thumbsup2

That is a good menu :wave2:

Afternoon all......

I went to bed at 9.30 last night....slept till 10.30 this morning ::yes:: Don`t know when I last slept for that length of time.

By the time I got ready it was too late for breakfast but I was hungry so I made some delicious pancakes.......went to get the maple syrup..............................................................

There wasn`t any :furious:

Oh well. Going grocery shopping later....it`s top of my list. I`m doing housework just now :surfweb:

Have good day :goodvibes

Mmmmmm pancakes! *sigh* not on my diet.

I dont think I'd ever be able to sleep that late. My gaggle of pups wake me promptly at 6AM :coffee:

Ok... here I go. I am going to devote one hour this morning to researching vacation rentals in the US/IOA area and get an idea on ticket prices and extras.

I'm sure I'll continually obsess daily until I've got the green light to book, but for not I am spending one blissful, quiet hour HHN dreaming :surfweb:

Ok... here I go. I am going to devote one hour this morning to researching vacation rentals in the US/IOA area and get an idea on ticket prices and extras.

I'm sure I'll continually obsess daily until I've got the green light to book, but for not I am spending one blissful, quiet hour HHN dreaming :surfweb:

if you don't go with a house rental, check out Drury Inn & Suites.

Mmmmmm pancakes! *sigh* not on my diet.

LOL........Not on mine either anymore.

I bought new bathroom scales today :blush: :blush:

Not waiting till Monday.....diet absolutely started today......plugged treadmill back in and blew off the dust ::yes::

So will try "again"!!!!

Vicki......where are you :wave2:

yes, where is vicki???

all i can say is that Vicki is thin.
i spent some time with her at IOA in october.

she is a super nice person!

schumigirl

save the diet for when you return from your next darkside trip.

if you go on a diet now, you'll end up having to diet again when your next trip is over.

why go through that agony twice?? :laughing:

well, that's what i plan to do.

yes, where is vicki???

all i can say is that Vicki is thin.
i spent some time with her at IOA in october.

she is a super nice person!

:thumbsup2

She did amazingly well didn`t she!!!!

Hope she`s ok, haven`t heard from her for ages.

schumigirl

save the diet for when you return from your next darkside trip.

if you go on a diet now, you'll end up having to diet again when your next trip is over.

why go through that agony twice?? :laughing:

well, that's what i plan to do.

Oh I wish I could wait..........but must have put on 20lbs since last July!!!

Not good.

Mine isn't so much a diet-diet, but a lifestyle change and a much needed one. I have started the Paleo diet and coupled it with WW points system to help keep my portions in check. I sincerely had so much weight to lose that it was a change I needed to get serious about and jump in to. I'm also doing some beginner's yoga to help with my back problems and migraines. Thankfully my diet is something that's easily done where ever I go :thumbsup2

Mine isn't so much a diet-diet, but a lifestyle change and a much needed one. I have started the Paleo diet and coupled it with WW points system to help keep my portions in check. I sincerely had so much weight to lose that it was a change I needed to get serious about and jump in to. I'm also doing some beginner's yoga to help with my back problems and migraines. Thankfully my diet is something that's easily done where ever I go :thumbsup2

i need a translator............:duck:

i think you are saying you are slim now.
congrats.

i do not fall into that category.:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter