• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey homies, you missed a great card game last night.

i won a bowl of buttered popcorn..........

i'm still waiting for the sun to rise.
:teacher:

Carole - Happy mommies day:) speaking of mums, are the Brits as obsessed with covering the growing baby bump as it is here?

Unfortunately yes. We have some "celebs" that think we all want to know every single detail of everything. You can avoid it to a degree by not buying trashy womens magazines.......which I do. Unforunately our newspapers and online stuff are all obsessed with it too, especially some Kardasian woman......I thought that was a Star Trek baddie :confused3

happy belated UK Mother's Day Carole !!

yes, food always tastes better when someone else makes it......

:thumbsup2 It certainly does taste better :thumbsup2

Hope all our British mums had a great day. Carole, always good when family cooks. Hoping my teen DS learns more, so I don't have to cook as much. He's always hungry.

Thanks :thumbsup2 Yep......I don`t care what it is just happy to have it done for me.
He`s quite good actually, he can cook most things.......makes the best home made mac n cheese.........I haven`t ever taught him any baking as I`m a rubbish baker :headache: I do try though!

Freezing cold and snowy here. Staying in day today. Done some housework and got a lot of laundry done.

Maybe do the inside windows later today :rolleyes1

Hey mac......you are up early today :) The sun hasn`t visited us for days here.

who is up for a card game now?

did u win?;)

Unfortunately yes. We have some "celebs" that think we all want to know every single detail of everything. You can avoid it to a degree by not buying trashy womens magazines.......which I do. Unforunately our newspapers and online stuff are all obsessed with it too, especially some Kardasian woman......I thought that was a Star Trek baddie :confused3

nwahahaha

of course i won.
i was the only one that was playing and i could cheat and get away with it.

:rolleyes1

Good afternoon homies

Have no idea if its where my doctor has increased the dosage on some meds or I am getting arthritis but in pain in my hip and knee cap and can't lay certain ways or cross my leg while sitting
But anywho hope everyone is doing well

Good afternoon homies

Have no idea if its where my doctor has increased the dosage on some meds or I am getting arthritis but in pain in my hip and knee cap and can't lay certain ways or cross my leg while sitting

Awwww. I hope you get relief from the pain soon. Twisted my knee a few years ago, and it still aches at times. Ugh. Not gonna say I am getting old.

Yes, EST is making my morning driving in the dark again. :drive: Not enjoying that. And, I am not ready for dinner until like 8pm, which is odd for me.

Mac, love to play games I always win at. :thumbsup2

Good afternoon homies

Aww......hope the doc can sort it out for you.....maybe change things if he can :)

Our clocks don`t change till the end of the month over here, so couple more weeks before we lose an hours sleep.

I`m starting to get hooked on the Jodie Arias trial in Arizona :sad2: I said I wouldn`t..............but jeez..........too frustrating to watch at times!!

F1 Grand Prix starts this weekend :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Early rise as it`s in Australia.........but funnily enough unlike during the week we all bounce out of bed to head downstairs so we can watch it together. It`s not the same recording it to watch later. So, very excited GP fans now.

Off for a Bud :thumbsup2

schumigirl said:
Aww......hope the doc can sort it out for you.....maybe change things if he can :)

Our clocks don`t change till the end of the month over here, so couple more weeks before we lose an hours sleep.

I`m starting to get hooked on the Jodie Arias trial in Arizona :sad2: I said I wouldn`t..............but jeez..........too frustrating to watch at times!!

F1 Grand Prix starts this weekend :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Early rise as it`s in Australia.........but funnily enough unlike during the week we all bounce out of bed to head downstairs so we can watch it together. It`s not the same recording it to watch later. So, very excited GP fans now.

Yeah I have a pretty good doctor and he should be able to sort it out or atleast give me something for the pain

Good afternoon homies

Web MD website can help youse find some answers.

check out your meds and see what side effects can happen to other body parts.

one of my parental units was on a lot of meds for the heart and did not have any reactions that brought on arthritis.
but, all bodies act differently to medications so ask your doc.

do hope you have less hip and knee pain.
knee pain i do know and it is not fun.

work is highly overrated.........:rolleyes1
Yes, yes it is ... and that is why I am so grateful I get to work at home
by the time i have adjusted to dst, and enjoying it, it changes again.
I have a real tough time with the loss of one measly hour ... it takes me over a week to get myself back to normal ... or as normal as I can be :p

Web MD website can help youse find some answers.
:sad2: I stay away from Web MD - the more I read Web MD, the more I have every disease imaginable. :scared:
all bodies act differently to medications so ask your doc.
Definitely the right way to go about things! :thumbsup2

Hola Homies!

Boy oh boy, been on some ride so far this year and looks like there is no slowing down.

First and foremost, we did NOT get to go to Orlando yet. We are now aiming for October. With the homies. Because Janet says so :rotfl:

Kaitlyn is about one month and 8 days from turning 18 :faint: She is about 3 months away from graduating High School. Its been a loooooong road with her and I am extremely proud she has come so far and overcome alot to get to where she is today. She and Dh are scheduled for a tour at The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College tomorrow morning.

Courtney....I think I still have a 13 year old. I never really see her anymore...lol She did alot of winter training for softball. She is winding down 8th grade very nicely. She is in the school play. Last night was their first performance and they did a wonderful job!! She plays lacrosse for the school and softball for the township's AA (middle school does not offer softball for the girls) Oh, and we have a boyfriend. He is a cute kid....ahh, young love!

Frank. Frank is pretty status quo. Finished football without any sort of drama or concussions this year. He is currently on his Orange belt in Tang Soo Do. 5th grade math is killing us.....I constantly have to peel him from the ceiling during homework....Everyday Math can go suck an egg :mad: Baseball season is revving up, so he will be out and running again with that soon as well.

As for Momma and Papa - we are doing ok. DH hasn't been travelling nearly as much as he used to....but, unfortunately, the stress from the last two years is starting to show. We have a fun weekend in Atlantic City coming up soon!!! Beer Festival time :cool1: So far this year I have had a steroid injection in my hip for bursitis, on anti spasmatics for my back and have surgery this coming Tuesday on my foot. Fairly simple procedure to remove a cyst the size of a Buick...lol...not really. But somedays it feels like it!

I need to go read up on the boards, catch up, look at some construction photos. Great to see you all, be back around again soon :goodvibes

homie, welcome back home.

i smell an october meet.

you know you wanna............

come columbus day weekend.
join us for hhn.

Stl - sounds painful, be well

speaking of Austrailia, i watched some of their finest exports (the cast from the thunder down under):rolleyes1on project runway last night

I'm using the trial as a cautionary tale to my adult DS as the reason one stays away from crazy ex girlfriends.

Hola Homies!

Boy oh boy, been on some ride so far this year and looks like there is no slowing down.

First and foremost, we did NOT get to go to Orlando yet. We are now aiming for October. With the homies. Because Janet says so :rotfl:

:goodvibes

:banana:somebody actually listens to my advice? seriously:rotfl:

thanks for the update on the family, cannot believe how your kids have grown wow!

best wishes for a speedy recovery, let the family wait on you...hand and foot;)

homie, welcome back home.

i smell an october meet.

you know you wanna............

come columbus day weekend.
join us for hhn.
taking special note i have to leave the saturday prior:sad1: I liked to so much better when we could sneak in the Sunday and fly home on the holiday, oh well, them's the breaks, just happy to attend in less than 6 months:woohoo:

spring is not here.
not even close to being here.

snowing now.
:(

Yep, your sending it our way. My DSis said it looked like Christmas. She had to shovel and was not happy about it. Ice this evening. Not my idea of fun. Oh well. I get to watch my DD jump around the gym for 2 hours tonight. Good thing is there's a Dunkin Donuts right near the gym and I have a coupon for free coffee on Mondays. :coffee:

Stay warm those of us still in the cold!

the mcdonalds in my town have free small coffee every monday.

i usually take advantage of that but not today.

i don't want to shovel the drive way to get the car out of the garage and to the street.

i make coffee at home instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter