Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet, wild and windy is the weather here at the moment......and an arctic blast heading our way!!!! Lovely!!!

It`s chucking it down here. So my lunch and shopping trip with my friend has been postponed.

No excuses for not ironing now this afternoon........but I`m sure I`ll come up with one ::yes::

Have a good weekend all :wave2:

yinz guys want an iron?

th

we cut our teeth on them here;)

i'm waiting to finish feeding all the 1st shift here, then off for provisions and do it again, everyday is groundhog day

good weekend to all.:)

:wave2:

Had a lovely mothers day so far :thumbsup2

Got flowers yesterday and DS today gave me a lovely black leather cross body bag I had looked at. I thought it would be ideal for New York next month when I saw it.

And as DH is away working DS made me a lovely lunch.......Turkey salad sandwiches........they were just lovely and taste so much nicer when someone else makes them ::yes::

Its already mothers day across the pond?In the states its May 12'th.

Oh hellow all.Been MIA for awhile,very busy.

Its already mothers day across the pond?In the states its May 12'th.

Oh hellow all.Been MIA for awhile,very busy.

:thumbsup2

Yep, it`s always earlier in the UK. Nice to see you :goodvibes

-5 here this morning, that`s about 23 in farenheit. Bloomin cold in any language!!

Have a few things to be going on with today. Ordered some stuff online but had to be delivered to store so picking them up, got appointment for eyebrow waxing and DH has Doc`s appointment. So in and out all day when it really is a day to be staying in, it`s perishingly cold!!!

Still, start of a new week.....nearly 4 weeks till New York :cool1:

oh how i love the spring time change.:rolleyes1

Carole - Happy mommies day:) speaking of mums, are the Brits as obsessed with covering the growing baby bump as it is here?

does anybody watch celebrity apprentice? i taped it and was surprised to see episode was set @ Universal Orlando. Nice to be able to get glimpses of the parks. Not sure if you can catch a rerun online NBC.

:wave: ... hey, check your Facebook messages - sent you a message, I'm losing my marbles :rotfl2:
one marble found

blast from the past! here's a local goodie for you of a 'pale stale ale':

http://www.rustycans.com/HISTORY/oldfroth.html

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Been busy with work (learning a new system and somewhat working a new schedule). Hope everyone is well!

Good afternoon homies

Hope everyone is good
Been warm and raining here and returns to cold tomorrow

:wave2:

Had a lovely mothers day so far :thumbsup2

Got flowers yesterday and DS today gave me a lovely black leather cross body bag I had looked at. I thought it would be ideal for New York next month when I saw it.

And as DH is away working DS made me a lovely lunch.......Turkey salad sandwiches........they were just lovely and taste so much nicer when someone else makes them ::yes::

happy belated UK Mother's Day Carole !!

yes, food always tastes better when someone else makes it......

Good afternoon homies

Hope everyone is good
Been warm and raining here and returns to cold tomorrow

it's snowing here now.
did have some light rain this morning, wishing that it would have continued instead of the flakes it turned into.

we are at 34 today.
guess you could call that warm for us.

Hello from the city having periods of heavy rain, with a cold front dippng temps for the next couple of days. Yep, accidents already shutting down the highway. Oh well. Another cup of tea may be needed. Even the dog is curled on the sofa. Does not like rain. Unlike my lab, which used to roll in the mud and enjoy the rain.

Hope all our British mums had a great day. Carole, always good when family cooks. Hoping my teen DS learns more, so I don't have to cook as much. He's always hungry.

Excited to see how USO is building, and building and building. We'll be able to give a Hollywood comparison later this summer. My teen really wants to see US Hollywood, so I decided one less DL day is ok. I have warned him it won't be as big, but at least we can ride Transformers without having to make an Orlando side trip, and hoping the late summer crowds won't be as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter