Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
no blimps where i am but i do feel like a blimp right now.........

like GGirl said, best of 2013 to all!

since my 2012 sucked big time, anything will be better starting tomorrow..

macraven said:
no blimps where i am but i do feel like a blimp right now.........

like GGirl said, best of 2013 to all!

since my 2012 sucked big time, anything will be better starting tomorrow..

I know how you feel Mac cause 2013 has to be better for me than 2012 was

:wave:

in case i don't make it back here at midnight

Happy New Year Homies...........!!!!

:drinking:

:goodvibes

Love and hugs to all the Dark Sider Homies! Hoping this new year finds everyone filled with love, health and happiness!

Happy New Years

pixiedust:

i'm waiting for the kinks to be worked out on the motherland website before i book there.

unless i get a pin that is.

they still have those? someday my pin will come

Well...the blimp just made a pass over my house! It's here for tomorrow's Capital One Bowl which I always watch. The weather should be great!

we get our share of blimps floating about here for various sporting events. When they have the US Open nearby it's rather creepy seeing it hover overhead for a week.

:thumbsup2FSU, now waiting for the big one next monday

Go Irish:yay:

Hello everyone ! I have been very busy and have not been around in a VERY LONG time ! I am just checking in to say HI :wave2:... Been working a full time job and now I am back in college . I can honestly say I have no time for anything fun or exciting right now but was on the DIS to look for some DVC points to rent and maybe some ideas for a trip to WDW in Nov for my sisters 30th B Day ! We are thinking way ahead LOL !! Hope everyone here is well ! Have to go do HW and get work done for my job ! Hope to be around more soon !

Happy New Year to all !!

hey homie coastermom, long time, no see.

glad you stopped in to share how 2013 has started for you!

good luck in college and hope you do fine in it.

are you going for a teaching degree?
i think you were working as a teacher aide at one point.
if i'm wrong, correct me on that.

when you have finished your homework in the evening, stop on by again.
we always miss homies when they are not around!

it's been very quiet here lately...are we in time-out? ;)

not any specific :stir: but i'm in sticker shock as to pricing out the disney hotels for early June. Rack for values was over $155 a night rack, with best rate with new promo $120...moderates well over $200 a night! Might be sticker shock since i haven't actually booked disney via CRO for a few years but the next time somebody complains about the prices of Universal onsite hotels they certainly need to take those figures for non-deluxe properties into comparision imo.

ok off soapbox, have a great weekend all...i'm off to get a tooth that broke off yanked.:bitelip:

Just popping in to say Happy New Year everyone! Haven't been on as much as I would like lately - just busy with life.

Yesterday we were out at Tanner and Zephyr's breeder's place and went for a spin on the Sled which was an absolute blast.

sled01_zpsc408d0cb-1_zpsf5a21768.jpg

sled02_zpsafdd69dc-1_zps921eda16.jpg

i'm in sticker shock as to pricing out the disney hotels for early June. Rack for values was over $155 a night rack, with best rate with new promo $120...moderates well over $200 a night!
When are you going and where are you looking to stay??

I'm starting to keep my eyes open for our upcoming May trip :hyper:

thanks for the snow pictures bonlee..............i think....:duck:

looking at the bright side, you have all that snow and i don't so all is still fine in the world.

how much of that white stuff do you usually get?
any certain months where you have more falling?

jan and feb is when we get hit the hardest in my region.

it's been very quiet here lately...are we in time-out? ;)

not any specific :stir: but i'm in sticker shock as to pricing out the disney hotels for early June. Rack for values was over $155 a night rack, with best rate with new promo $120...moderates well over $200 a night! Might be sticker shock since i haven't actually booked disney via CRO for a few years but the next time somebody complains about the prices of Universal onsite hotels they certainly need to take those figures for non-deluxe properties into comparision imo.

ok off soapbox, have a great weekend all...i'm off to get a tooth that broke off yanked.:bitelip:

hope they fix that broken tooth for free.
you already have the pain of the tooth removal and fixing youse up, you don't
need the double whammy and have the pain hit your check book also.

yea, i looked at the motherland rates for june and the end of sept/first part of october for the portion of my vacation prior to the darkside.
i'm sure rooms will fill up even at the escalated prices.

for october, i already have 10 nights at rph to start once i check out of the motherland.

i hate paying $155 a night for a value when i can get the rph at $144. kwim?

crossing my fingers that i get a pin this year.
if that happens, everything will fall into place.

keisha, can you book dvc for june?
or have you already allocated those points for another trip?

In beautiful Ft. Lauderdale heading out on the Carnival Freedom tomorrow! Bon Voyage!!!

Hope you don't mind a new face around here. Stayed onsite this past June and fell in love with Universal. We are going back this June and cannot wait. I thought It would be fun to hang out with everybody who helped so much on our last trip.

Hope you don't mind a new face around here. Stayed onsite this past June and fell in love with Universal. We are going back this June and cannot wait. I thought It would be fun to hang out with everybody who helped so much on our last trip.
Welcome! :teeth:

everyone is welcome here to visit and talk.
a new face is always encouraged.

i hope you are able to stay onsite and enjoy the total ambiance that universal has to offer.

maybe you will be able to catch the new ride, Transformers.
no one knows when that ride will be up and running but crossing my fingers you get lucky and your family will be able to enjoy that new ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter