Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning homies

Hope everyone is doing well

she is going south as in Orlando.........but the motherland

oh, you're a shiny blonde today.
do you think Mr Schumigirl will recognize youse?

enjoy the nice mild weather.
you know it's gonna change and become nasty sooner or later...

Wow.....didn`t know she was going already!!! I`m very jealous......would give a lot to be in Orlando now :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

As for the blonde.......well......been going darker for a few months.......didn`t like it so the blonde is back :cool1:

He came to pick me up and was pleased.....very pleased. He hadn`t really liked the darker me, but would never have said anything.

Snow is predicted Monday :worried:

Must get Royal Pacific booked soon for September. Not sure why we haven`t done it yet as we usually book it as soon as we have the flights sorted....will get it booked next week when DH is off :thumbsup2

Enjoy rest of your weekend Homies :wave2:

blondes have more fun Carole.......

We sure do my friend :goodvibes

Although it`s Saturday night......just after 9.......I`m in my pajamas drinking a Hot Chocolate..........That`s the high life for you......lol :lmao:

We have snow.

Not a lot at moment but enough to make roads bad, and it`s getting heavy again now.

We were supposed to be going out for dinner as it`s my lovely DS`s 19th birthday today :bday: :cake: Where does the time go :confused3

Anyway roads are too icy so we just got chinese takeout instead :thumbsup2 It was delicious.

New York plans are under way. We are trying to decide which show we want to see. I`m torn between Wicked, The Lion King or Mamma Mia and my niece fancies something else. Decisions!

We also fancy a Hudson dinner cruise, and pray it doesn`t rain!!

Getting very excited about the NY trip now. Seeing my relatives too will be fantastic as it`s been so long.

Anyhoo hope everyone`s doing ok :goodvibes

Hello from foggyville! I have not seen such heavy fog as we had yesterday and this morning. Couldn't even see the car in the driveway. Ugh, and I had to drive almost 3hrs Sat. Night and I could not see for more an 100 or so feet. Was not fun in the dark fog. :moped:

Yesterday, my DD had 3hrs of soccer outside. Her coach said we looked like an English premiere league in the foggy field. Yeah, nothing like outdoor January soccer. :thumbsup2

Hope all are well. We miss the Florida sunshine. :)

hello froggy...........
(much cuter than saying ello foggy.....)
:)
i dread driving in the fog, it's so yucky....

i'm back home for a tad and have had a busy day.
(it's not over yet)

up around 4ish this morning as a parental unit had an ambulance ride to the hospital.

there is always something going on each day with me.
i gotta learn a better way to use my Ipad.
better yet, i need to keep it charged.

can't believe that january is about halfway through now.
i was just saying back in december, i will start the diet january 1st.....:laughing:

We have snow.

Not a lot at moment but enough to make roads bad, and it`s getting heavy again now.

We were supposed to be going out for dinner as it`s my lovely DS`s 19th birthday today :bday: :cake: Where does the time go :confused3

Anyway roads are too icy so we just got chinese takeout instead :thumbsup2 It was delicious.

New York plans are under way. We are trying to decide which show we want to see. I`m torn between Wicked, The Lion King or Mamma Mia and my niece fancies something else. Decisions!

We also fancy a Hudson dinner cruise, and pray it doesn`t rain!!

Getting very excited about the NY trip now. Seeing my relatives too will be fantastic as it`s been so long.

Anyhoo hope everyone`s doing ok :goodvibes

:cake:

:bday:party:

Happy Bday to Kyle !!!

hello froggy...........
(much cuter than saying ello foggy.....)
:)
i dread driving in the fog, it's so yucky....

i'm back home for a tad and have had a busy day.
(it's not over yet)

up around 4ish this morning as a parental unit had an ambulance ride to the hospital.

there is always something going on each day with me.
i gotta learn a better way to use my Ipad.
better yet, i need to keep it charged.

can't believe that january is about halfway through now.
i was just saying back in december, i will start the diet january 1st.....:laughing:

Oh no! I hope everything is ok.

Mac, hope the ambulance ride results in an ok parental unit. That is scary.

Now the cold rain has set in. Already thinking about heading to where it is warm!

Night all

Good morning homies

Not a good day here cause DW has to stay home with her mother cause she had surgery the other day and then she found out that her boss the head custodian at the school she works at passed away last night and she is taking it pretty hard

nay, parental unit not doing so hot.

thank you for your kind thoughts.

:hug: I hope you get good news. You know they are in my prayers too.
I did send you an email yesterday, but it has bounced back to me for some reason. I hope you got it all the same. Been having issues with provider recently!! Thinking of you.

Good morning homies

Not a good day here cause DW has to stay home with her mother cause she had surgery the other day and then she found out that her boss the head custodian at the school she works at passed away last night and she is taking it pretty hard

Aww she must be so upset. Between her mother and her boss. I hope she is ok :hug:

WOO HOO! Happy Birthday Kyle! :clown:

Thanks Todd :goodvibes My little guy is all grown up......well not so little anymore.......:wave2:

AHS is still a treat to watch, Disappointed about Dr Arden and Sister Mary Eunice :scared1: We have the Spilt Milk episode recorded still to watch. I don`t watch alone :rolleyes1

At work again tomorrow then quiet weekend planned as weather supposed to be just awful. Too cold for me -2 tonight!!

Evening all,

-8 for us this morning.....it was cold. Weather is predicting blizzards tomorrow.......hope it misses us.

Bet Keisha is having nicer weather :thumbsup2

Quiet here...........

-8 for us this morning.....it was cold. Weather is predicting blizzards tomorrow.......hope it misses us.
WOW Carole...Minus 8 degrees! When did you move to Alaska? ;)

That makes our cool down tonight seem really ridiculous. :duck:

schumigirl said:
:hug: I hope you get good news. You know they are in my prayers too.
I did send you an email yesterday, but it has bounced back to me for some reason. I hope you got it all the same. Been having issues with provider recently!! Thinking of you.

Aww she must be so upset. Between her mother and her boss. I hope she is ok :hug:

Thanks Todd :goodvibes My little guy is all grown up......well not so little anymore.......:wave2:

AHS is still a treat to watch, Disappointed about Dr Arden and Sister Mary Eunice :scared1: We have the Spilt Milk episode recorded still to watch. I don`t watch alone :rolleyes1

At work again tomorrow then quiet weekend planned as weather supposed to be just awful. Too cold for me -2 tonight!!

Her mother is doing good but she is taking it very hard over her boss because she said here lately he was saying things like he hated people talking about her and that she felt like a sister to him and the principal at the school knows how hard she is taking it and told her to take her time coming back to work

hey homies, here for a minute.

St Lawrence, give your beautiful wife a big hug from all of us.
this is a tough time for her and i am sure she is hurting.

i keep you both in prayers.
sending you both an Ehug......

Carole, didn't get that email you said you sent yesterday.
try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter