Someone to speak up for the VMK People!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CL_Rurounivash said:
*NikkiBell* you are such a downer and anyways yes people can ask questions but is there anyone that vmk really takes seriously when something happens or when people want something fixed. No! someone should be there and be like hey the room didn't work you figure you can do a throw back and give away some kind of prize to everyone that tried to get in. doesn't have to be inferno but anything of value even a blue nemo chair or some credits. Or someone that doesn't actually care and will write a letter hi everyone i'm sorry about the mishap vmk is still semi new blah blah blah. I mean vmk is getting large enough that you actually might need a representative. think of it like the United States we can all email the president supposedly through the whitehouse.gov website but we also have people that represent us that's what i'm saying we need. a person that cares and knows exactly where you all are coming from and if not me then someone who takes the ideas I share here in this topic to go forth and do just that

Nice speach, lol! I agree that there should be a representative for the VMKers that knows what is going on and will hear our comments. I think that with more people joining VMK, when events go wrong, staff will be bombarded with complaints. Why not only have ONE person send out only ONE complaint. That way, staff will be able to listen better and make better changes. I think you should definatly try it out. Bring the idea up to staff and if it doesn't become official, then you can be the representive (if elected, that is) for just the Dis. the Dis members can give complaints or comments to you and you can summarize them and pass it on to staff. I think that is a great way for a community leader to help other VMKers. You have a really good idea, and should definatly GO FOR IT!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

unfortunately not a CL anymore but I think now I will put aside the anger and craziness of losing it and rise above to prove that you don't need a title to help people and what makes it better is because now it feels like I do it because I want to and not because I'm obligated. Ok for all the wrongs I've done I apologize and now I'm going to start a new and run as a representative for the people. For disboards and for the good of VMK! For the people! For the people! -power fists in the air- who is with me?!?!?

CL_Rurounivash said:
unfortunately not a CL anymore but I think now I will put aside the anger and craziness of losing it and rise above to prove that you don't need a title to help people and what makes it better is because now it feels like I do it because I want to and not because I'm obligated. Ok for all the wrongs I've done I apologize and now I'm going to start a new and run as a representative for the people. For disboards and for the good of VMK! For the people! For the people! -power fists in the air- who is with me?!?!?
Giant question! how can you not be a CL?

lets just say a couple of people I booted for not following the rules in my room decided to get back at me by sending in a post on disboards I wrote when I was mad at VMK_Lion a post which was titled down with VMK_Lion which actually didn't say anything bad about him but bad about the event that he helped cause.

CL_Rurounivash said:
lets just say a couple of people I booted for not following the rules in my room decided to get back at me by sending in a post on disboards I wrote when I was mad at VMK_Lion a post which was titled down with VMK_Lion which actually didn't say anything bad about him but bad about the event that he helped cause.
wait.WHAT??

CL_Rurounivash said:

You're making giant accusations here. I believe you lost your status
because of conduct unbecoming a community leader. Period.

Please don't bring the DIS into it. I seriously doubt that posts you make
here had anything to do with you losing your status.

It's easy to blame others, but you should take responsibility for the poor
actions on your part, as well. Don't you think if you saw a CL threaten
to boot a VMK staff member, you'd think they should lose their status, too?

how about you do some research before you sound anymore ignorant then you already do. If you don't feel like doing any digging just talk to wendot she is the one that showed me what happened

CL_Rurounivash said:
how about you do some research before you sound anymore ignorant then you already do....
If I thought your idea had any merit (I don't) and you were the best one to represent us (I don't), you would have definitely lost my vote with this outburst. There are much nicer ways to get a rebuttal across than you used here. These ways are also the only ways you will ever be able to communicate with staff effectively.

Let me clarify one thing here - Vash is referring to a conversation we had where I shared a link from the VMKforums. My purpose being that I think that boards and VMK should be kept separate. Someone on the VMK boards was bringing DIS posts onto those boards as well as into VMK reports and I thought it was unnecessary. No need to amplify the drama with any situation. Like BriarLori, I don't think VMK considers posts on any board regarding VMK when they judge players.

That is all, I have nothing to share otherwise. :)

Please note that personal attacks are not welcome on the DIS.

The moderators of the VMK forum have decided it's time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter