Someone to speak up for the VMK People!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL_Rurounivash

Earning My Ears
Hey just to throw this out into the blue what do you guys think if I ran for like an ambassador between VMK Staff and VMK Players or maybe a senator or a representative? I will start my campaign immediately if at least 3 people say yes to this idea.

LOL I think for it to be official, VMK would have to be looking for one.

that's only two yes we need one more and yeah vmk would need to make it official but then i'll just make an email and keep sending it everyday and send it in using all my mules too which is like 200 mules

Yes!! I think you should, lol. I think i am your third, idk. lol. :confused3 :rotfl2:

Dis-Wiz said:
Yes!! I think you should, lol. I think i am your third, idk. lol. :confused3 :rotfl2:
weel counting her,stejohno,Pokemon master, and me i guess that is three. Will you be my campaign manager?

when will the vote be anyway?
also, can we each post a campaign thread so we can tell the people what we will do?

Someybody said:
when will the vote be anyway?
also, can we each post a campaign thread so we can tell the people what we will do?
Not to be rude but,Would you please edit your post instead of double or triple posting.It make the forums hard to read and yes I know that you want your post count to go higher.

This would not be considered an "official" title or position on the VMK website, just so you know. Likewise, this is something that all players, whether they are Community Leaders or not, can do. VMK Staff is happy to talk to all players about things going on in the game and outside. Anyone can go into a staff member's room and ask a question so this really is not something that is needed. :confused3

*NikkiBell* you are such a downer and anyways yes people can ask questions but is there anyone that vmk really takes seriously when something happens or when people want something fixed. No! someone should be there and be like hey the room didn't work you figure you can do a throw back and give away some kind of prize to everyone that tried to get in. doesn't have to be inferno but anything of value even a blue nemo chair or some credits. Or someone that doesn't actually care and will write a letter hi everyone i'm sorry about the mishap vmk is still semi new blah blah blah. I mean vmk is getting large enough that you actually might need a representative. think of it like the United States we can all email the president supposedly through the whitehouse.gov website but we also have people that represent us that's what i'm saying we need. a person that cares and knows exactly where you all are coming from and if not me then someone who takes the ideas I share here in this topic to go forth and do just that

CL_Rurounivash said:
*NikkiBell* you are such a downer and anyways yes people can ask questions but is there anyone that vmk really takes seriously when something happens or when people want something fixed. No! someone should be there and be like hey the room didn't work you figure you can do a throw back and give away some kind of prize to everyone that tried to get in. doesn't have to be inferno but anything of value even a blue nemo chair or some credits. Or someone that doesn't actually care and will write a letter hi everyone i'm sorry about the mishap vmk is still semi new blah blah blah. I mean vmk is getting large enough that you actually might need a representative. think of it like the United States we can all email the president supposedly through the whitehouse.gov website but we also have people that represent us that's what i'm saying we need. a person that cares and knows exactly where you all are coming from and if not me then someone who takes the ideas I share here in this topic to go forth and do just that

The problem is, VMK is not a democratic republic like the US government is. It is a benevolent dictatorship. What they say goes. Their rules are law.
No offense is intended, but unless VMK asks for 'representatives' there won't be any. Even the CL position really is only to help along new players. CL's have no VMK political clout. If you want to influence VMK, then be a good example in all that you do, and help out when you can.

You are welcome to have an 'election' if you want, since it is election season. But don't expect that winning will mean anything to VMK.

walt disney was one man when he started and look what he did. if you don't try nothing will happen and if you think so negatively you'll get walked all over

CL_Rurounivash said:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Thank you, Rurounivash, for making my night hysterical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter