"Someone left their inside b*** on the toilet!" July-Aug 2014 Done 3/03/2015

Well, since it's supposed to be siblings day (it's all over Facebook) I thought you'd all get a kick out of seeing my family. It's one of the very few pictures of all ten of us. Taken in 1983 with my Dad, being his usually silly self. Can you pick me out?
1984 family.jpg

And I think we've decided to go to Universal on our trip after all! LOL

As of now, we've got one night at Art of Animation and 10 nights with free QSDP at Pop Century! :)

Ok are you holding the baby?

Nope, not that baby. LOL

Well, the Queen is the one holding the two boys. I am in the bottom right, looking quite cranky! I was about 8. I'm probably mad because I'm not cuddling Dad. All of my aunts and uncles guessed I was with Dad because I am the hugger in the family. LOL

Just a heads up that I leave in 6 days. I'll start the TR when I come back and leave a link here for you in case you want to join in. If you've subscribed to my other TRs, then I'm sorry, but I'll be sharing this same comment on them all. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter