Some photos from my recent Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise (more photos in page 2, 3, 4 and 5).

We're on your cruise!!!! We booked about 18 mths ago or so, when the pricing was released. We'll be in Vancouver as of 8/29

My family and I are on this cruise as well. We are headed to Vancouver on the 27th. Moved an onboard booking after a 2013 Galveston cruise, can't believe it is finally so close!

Taken in Skagway. We booked the excursion thru Chilkoot and we got picked up from the port to the train and got the caboose. It was only 25% filled. Once we crossed the boarder, we got off the train and boarded a shuttle for the rest of the excursion, which included lunch and dog mush cart ride. We also saw a mama bear and 2 Cubs crossing the road.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2
Thanks a lot for the photos! Like a lot of other people, I feel like taking the family on one of these cruises now.

Your pictures are wonderful! I'm jealous! I just got off a week ago and my pics aren't half as great as yours, even though we did almost the same exact things. We also had great weather most of the cruise, except our only rainy day was on Tracy Arm Day so it was chilly cold and getting the best pic in drizzly rain isn't the easiest. I LOVE your whale pics. I very much wanted my own whale tail picture but it was not to be for me. I didn't go with H&M for a few reasons but I do wonder if I could've gotten that close myself if I had. Maybe I can use your pics and share them as my own, after all, I'm sure we saw the same whales. Haha, just kidding.

Your pictures are wonderful! I'm jealous! I just got off a week ago and my pics aren't half as great as yours, even though we did almost the same exact things. We also had great weather most of the cruise, except our only rainy day was on Tracy Arm Day so it was chilly cold and getting the best pic in drizzly rain isn't the easiest. I LOVE your whale pics. I very much wanted my own whale tail picture but it was not to be for me. I didn't go with H&M for a few reasons but I do wonder if I could've gotten that close myself if I had. Maybe I can use your pics and share them as my own, after all, I'm sure we saw the same whales. Haha, just kidding.

Which company did you use for the whale excursion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter