• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

My first trip to Disneyworld was 1988 when my children were small, visited every year since. My children are now grown up and I am now widowed but still get a tingle up my spine when I enter the Magic Kingdom. Visiting end September to Enjoy food and wine.

I just came across this thread and figured I'd say Hi!

I've got 10 Solo trips under my belt with my 11th coming up in just under 3 months! Hoping to meet up with others on an upcoming trip.

Hey Everyone,

I am planning my first Solo Trip to WDW as well as a 7night Dis Cruise in Mid November. Any suggestions on how to handle traveling to Disney alone for the very first time? I have always gone with my ex, so while I am extremely excited about the trip, I am not exactly excited about going alone. I have hit up most of my friends, but unfortunately none will be able to make the trip with me. I cant imagine a trip to Disney could ever be depressing, but looking for ideas and suggestions to help ensure its not. Any advice is more then welcome!!:woohoo:

I will be there tomorrow July 20! I'm nervous and excited but I would LOVE to meet up with a fellow :earsboy:::MinnieMo so let me know if your interested in going on a ride or catching a late lunch/dinner. I plan on going to Downtown Disney at night also! I'm a 22 year old female and I'll be staying right near the park!

Going down for my first solo trip in August. I am so far looking to go on the 20th and 21st to Hollywood studios and the Magic Kingdom. If anyone is interested in meeting up to go on a ride or two that would be. I'm a 20 year old male.

Hi, All!

Solo tripper staying at Pop Century from September 14th through September 24th, 2013. I've got a ticket for MNSSHP on Tuesday, Sept. 17th, and the Wild Africa Trek booked for Friday, Sept. 20th. :cool1:

Marty:stitch:

Hi, All!

Solo tripper staying at Pop Century from September 14th through September 24th, 2013. I've got a ticket for MNSSHP on Tuesday, Sept. 17th, and the Wild Africa Trek booked for Friday, Sept. 20th. :cool1:

Will be there solo the week before you. Leaving on Sunday, Sept 15. Have you ever done the MNSSHP solo before? Have been thinking about getting a ticket.

Will be there solo the week before you. Leaving on Sunday, Sept 15. Have you ever done the MNSSHP solo before? Have been thinking about getting a ticket.

Hey there -

Yes, I've done both MNSSHP and MVMCP solo in the past! I always have a great time. Have you done solo trips at all in the past?

Hey there -

Yes, I've done both MNSSHP and MVMCP solo in the past! I always have a great time. Have you done solo trips at all in the past?

Have done several solo trips. Most have been during F&W and have done a lot of those events and had a great time. First time going early September.

Have done several solo trips. Most have been during F&W and have done a lot of those events and had a great time. First time going early September.

Well, I'm sure this time will be no different! I honestly feel that WDW is one of the best places to travel solo.

Hi, All!

I will be at POP from 9/20 through 9/24 :wave2:

I have ALWAYS wanted to go on a Disney cruise, however my friends are either "im too broke" or...well basically they are just always broke. I am sort of introverted so I am not good at talking to strangers. So Would it be worth it to attempt going solo?

I have a short solo trip planned 9/2 to 9/4 at BWV. A dear friend is getting married in Downtown Orlando, so I am spending 2 nights there (8/31 & 9/1), and then doing the solo WDW thing for 2 more nights. My first solo trip, and I am so excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter