**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Hi!

I will be in Orlando around the same dates. It will be my first time in the US and I'm dying to go see Disney World.
Maybe you can tell me a little more about yourself and we can meet up? I'd love to see DW with someone who can show me around and is as passionate about Disney as I am.

I'm a 26 yr old Dutch Girl, living in Amsterdam and I've always been a Disney fan. I've spend about 2 weeks in total in Disney Paris and now I'm more then ready for the real deal.
I'm outgoing, spontaneous and easy going. I just want to have a good time and enjoy the rides and adventures of Disney World. Expect me to smile like a kid once I'm there, cause this has been my dream since I was 5 :)

If anyone else will be around between 1-14 of June and willing to meet up, let me know :)

Greetings!
Well I'm a 25 y/o male living near Orange County, California, only about 30 minutes from Disneyland over here. Right now my pass covers both the Florida and California Parks.
I'll be traveling before I head to the parks for a business trip, helping a company out with their booth at a Hair Show the weekend before then staying till the 7 just to enjoy myself at WDW.
This will be my third time in my life there, most recently in January when I went with a couple friends. My first time was when I was around 7, and a lot of changes since then but for the better :)
That's so cool you got to go to the Paris Disneyland! I've seen models and paintings of it and some of their plans for the Alice in Wonderland gardens and really want to go there someday now.
Myself, I've been a Disney Fan growing up always enjoying the thrills and stories they're able to tell within each ride and even in the queues going into the ride.
Overall I'm pretty easy going, love to have fun and definitely always on the go, like to always be doing something but enjoy just taking a step back and enjoying the sights as well.
I'm always down for meeting new people and sharing Disney experiences. Open to meeting up and getting a group together if anyone else is around at this time as well :)

Oh gosh, I don't know! Maybe MK first since it's the most "Disney" of all the parks? I usually like to either start or end my trip there.

Do you have any advise on the other parks as well? I've got 2 weeks in Orlando and want to see Sea World as well, and maybe Universal?

MK first is probably the plan, I think.

@Gundamvader;

For me Orlando is awesome, Paris is just random and normal since it's the closest to home. Lol.

Do you have any advise on the other parks as well? I've got 2 weeks in Orlando and want to see Sea World as well, and maybe Universal?

@Gundamvader;

For me Orlando is awesome, Paris is just random and normal since it's the closest to home. Lol.

Unfortunately I can't be of much help for Seaworld or Universal ; I'm really only a Disney "expert". I think there are some boards on here for that though!

24 y/o male May 16th-19th WDW

My boss just informed me that as a reward for all of the overtime I've put in over the past few months I will have four vacation days next week. I'm thinking I really need to "get out of dodge" to relieve stress but none of my usual travel companions can bolt on such short notice.

Anyone interested in helping me not have a solo trip?

@Gundamvader;

lol nice. Orlando was pretty fun, got to see Universal Orlando when I was here in January to see the Harry Potter land, that was pretty cool, I'm sure you'll have fun!

Disney is getting closer and closer and I’m starting to get really freaking excited!
My first set date will be the 2nd of June and I have decided to start with Magic Kingdom, as it’s the park I want to see the most and I also did some online research and read that this park will be less busy on Sundays.
So, anyone who wants to start making plans for meeting up that day, or parts of the day, or maybe for lunch or whatever?
I will try to be there as early as possible!

Getting much closer now.
I arrive in Orlando May 31, but the 1 through the third are work days so only have the evenings free, and not sure how far our hotel is even from downtown Disney and all.
However June 4 through 7 are completely my own, but fly back on the 7th.
Will be park hopping through out but planning on starting mornings off on Magic Kingdom for the 4th and ending the 6th with Hollywood Studios, though might pop back into Hollywood Studios before my flight on the 7th one last time :P

Currently didn't really have any plans on restaurants or anything to check out, the one I wanted to do was already filled up but at Epcot planning on doing that Living with the Land walk through experience.
If anyone has any food places they can recommend to check out at MGK, Epcot or Hollywood Studios I'd be open. Preferably places without requiring a super advanced reservation

Disney is getting closer and closer and I’m starting to get really freaking excited!
My first set date will be the 2nd of June and I have decided to start with Magic Kingdom, as it’s the park I want to see the most and I also did some online research and read that this park will be less busy on Sundays.
So, anyone who wants to start making plans for meeting up that day, or parts of the day, or maybe for lunch or whatever?
I will try to be there as early as possible!

Star Wars Weekend will be at Hollywood Studios that weekend as well, so if you like the films you may want to spend some time there.

I arrive on the 7th and plan to spend the 8th at HS and then do MK on the 9th.

Thanks for the advice! I'm aware of Star Wars weekend, but am not a big Star Wars fan TBH. I'm hoping MK will maybe be a little less crowded cause most people will go to the Studio's.
Also, when I go see another park before MK, I'll probably only be longing for MK most of the day so I better get that part over with.:rolleyes1

Thanks for the advice! I'm aware of Star Wars weekend, but am not a big Star Wars fan TBH. I'm hoping MK will maybe be a little less crowded cause most people will go to the Studio's.
Also, when I go see another park before MK, I'll probably only be longing for MK most of the day so I better get that part over with.:rolleyes1

Sounds like a good plan. HS and MK are my favorites and I expect to spend most of my time there.

Heading to WDW from PA March 3rd thru 14th. I've been going to Disney about every other year since 1976.

Also - I have reservations for:

Le Cellier Steakhouse
Date: Wednesday, 3/6/2013
Time: 4:00pm (Dinner)
Party Size: 2 Guests

Be Our Guest Restaurant
Date: Thursday, 3/7/2013
Time: 4:00pm (Dinner)
Party Size: 4 Guests

I have not modified the number of guests yet. Would anyone be interested in either? or both?

Brenda - Asst. Registrar from PA

Missed this year's trip, but will be there Feb 21 -24, 2014? Maybe meet up for your 2014 adventure? lol

I've been to Disney World 5 times before (3 of those for Run Disney events), but this will be my first time going solo. I will be there from Feb 21 - 24, 2014, and would love to meet up with some fellow Mickey fans. Anyone else going there at that time?

and fly out tomorrow for beginning of trip to Orlando, then solo vacation :)

still down for meetups if anyone is traveling in the area. will be at MK on the 4th, Epcot on the 5th (with a behind the seeds tour in the afternoon followed by lunch at teppan edo) then hollywood studios on the 6th, may also drop by on the 7th to try and catch some of the star wars weekend before flying back

I am doing a runDisney event on October 5 and looking to see if someone is also going to be doing the 5k as well? Looking for someone to run with. It will be my second time in Disney World and I'm very excited.

I am doing a runDisney event on October 5 and looking to see if someone is also going to be doing the 5k as well? Looking for someone to run with. It will be my second time in Disney World and I'm very excited.

Hey I will be running in both the 5k and the ten miler later on in the evening. My cousin is trying to join me but might not happen what's your pace. On the 5 k I want to take more pics and enjoy the characters. It's my first run Disney event and I am super excited too!

Hello fellow Disney fans!

Planning first solo trip 9/28 - 10/4. Friend backed out so all on my own. Anyone else who will be there during that time want to meet up for dinner or a drink? I have dining reservations made for the whole week but very flexible with my schedule. Any advice for the first time solo trip?

Hello fellow Disney fans!

Planning first solo trip 9/28 - 10/4. Friend backed out so all on my own. Anyone else who will be there during that time want to meet up for dinner or a drink? I have dining reservations made for the whole week but very flexible with my schedule. Any advice for the first time solo trip?

My advice is to plan everything to the minute. Parks, lunchs, events, etc. Then you can feel extra giddy when you break the plan for no reason other than YOU don't feel like it!!!

I have my whole Sept vacation planned that way...but I know that the only events I will make for certain are my Dinner ADR's....

Traveling Solo to Disney on July 4th. Not used to being solo any advice/suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter