Sofia the First Doll Woes

I would keep looking online. In our store, the 5/6s never seem to hit the stage sales floor. Guests call on our shipment days at store opening and put them on hold, and pick them up later. And we only get 2 of the 5/6s in at a time, usually. So look online, and/or call on shipment days is your best shot. We got lots of amulets in, there is even a large display of Sofia in the front of the store. Dolls coming back in either later this week or early next week.

That's my exact plan for tomorrow. It's shipment day at the store I like going to. I was actually surprised that they didn't have a bigger display. They only had a small rack near the back of the store near the baby stuff. It was on a shelf that has the 3 sides. They had gowns, dolls, and shorts/shirt pj's.

FYI- Even if you are in store and want to purchase the dress they might not find it online. The manager that assisted me the other day said it all depends on whether or not it shows up in their system just like if we were online.

jmac323 said:
FYI- Even if you are in store and want to purchase the dress they might not find it online. The manager that assisted me the other day said it all depends on whether or not it shows up in their system just like if we were online.

The system we look in is different than the online system though. If we can't find it in ours that means the warehouse is out if it. Doing an online order from in store basically is a way to cut out the middle man and this return trio. You buy it and instead of it going on the truck meant for the store it goes from the warehouse to a truck headed to UPS to you.

The system we look in is different than the online system though. If we can't find it in ours that means the warehouse is out if it. Doing an online order from in store basically is a way to cut out the middle man and this return trio. You buy it and instead of it going on the truck meant for the store it goes from the warehouse to a truck headed to UPS to you.

Well this is good info, thanks. The manager that helped me led me to believe we were looking at the same systems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter