So who all is going in Sept?

CrystalS

DIS Veteran
We will be on a 3-night cruise Sept 10-13, and then in WDW from 12th - 17th :)

Who else will be there?

We will be at CSR from Sept. 16 to 23!!! I'm impatiently waiting for the September schedule to come out so that I can finalize some plans!!! ADR day is soon!

We will be at CSR from Sept. 16 to 23!!! I'm impatiently waiting for the September schedule to come out so that I can finalize some plans!!! ADR day is soon!

How early do they put out the schedule for Sept? I'd love to know which parks how the magic hours which day etc, so we can make the most out of our 4 days there :)

How early do they put out the schedule for Sept? I'd love to know which parks how the magic hours which day etc, so we can make the most out of our 4 days there :)

The August one has been out for a few weeks now so it can't be long.:yay:

Sept 10-17, POR.

I am currently obsessively planning. I cannot wait until hours come out and my ADR date arrives.

slightly offtopic - but do you use disney transpo or rent a car?

Sept 30 - Oct 6
Can't wait! And I wish they'd hurry up and put out the September and October EMH!! Don't they know I have plans to make???:rotfl2:

Wow there is a lot of us going! :cool1:

Has anyone ever used the photopass CD? Did you get enough photos for it to be worth it, or is it just as easy to have them use your own camera and still get good photos?

Thanks!

Us too....Sept 15 to 23 at POR
How does MNSSHP work? If we don't buy tickets are we kicked out? :confused3 LOL

we are going to cbr sept 4-14 yeah!!!

I loved the photopass cd. I was actually hoping to spilt one this time with someone going the same time.

I was hoping to do that too, but heard that Disboards doesn't allow the shares to be run on this board anymore :(
I wonder if we could do it in PM's still or email?
I'd be more than happy to organize it :)

We're headed to the World Sept 1-12... 11 :cloud9: nights at AKL Club level!!:cool1: Can't wait! (Well, actually I can as I almost enjoy the planning as much as the actual trip!) I'll be planning a Mom n' Son trip with my then - 14yo son for Sept. 2010, as my hubby has told me this is his last trip! I will be heartbroken if I can not go back again! My DS 17 is holding out on his decision to join his brother and I until after our Sept. trip...he doesn't know if he wants to go again yet. I am excited to be going back! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter