So who all is going in Sept?

We are going September 19 to 27. I would be interested in a photopass is someone is organizing it.

Melanie

Me and DH for our early 5th anniversary (not till October)

Sept 13-18 @ CSR!!!

Just patiently waiting for my ADR date to come up. Already decided I am taking off that day so I won't be @ work on hold forever (I am at work at that time and I don't feel like explaining yes I am trying to make Disney dining reservations. Yes it's THAT important so go away. lol :laughing::crazy2:)

While I am not going in September... I happened to be comparing prices online for flying out of Bangor.
Continental has some great prices out of Halifax in September.
I priced a family of 4 for Sept 14-Sept 22 and it came up $1643.00:scared1:
That is pretty cheap even compared to Westjet's "seat sale" fare for the same period of $2041.44.
FYI

Me and DH for our early 5th anniversary (not till October)

Sept 13-18 @ CSR!!!

Just patiently waiting for my ADR date to come up. Already decided I am taking off that day so I won't be @ work on hold forever (I am at work at that time and I don't feel like explaining yes I am trying to make Disney dining reservations. Yes it's THAT important so go away. lol :laughing::crazy2:)

Congratulations on 5 yrs :)

Thats so funny, it will be my husband and my 5th anniversary in October too, and we are also using our trip to celebrate!
How neat!

We are going August 27th -Sept 3rd. We booked on a bounceback from free dining last year. Originally we were booked at POR but on Monday I called and switched to the POLY :banana::banana::banana: I'm soooo excited. Did our ADR's on Friday and got everything we wanted too.:yay:

I said I'd never again go in September...(it was so hot when I went before) but, here we are....going Sept 23-28th...My sister, niece, and I..First time using Free Dining...Staying at Pop Century...for maybe at least the 15th time...:dance3::rotfl::cheer2:

I said I'd never again go in September...(it was so hot when I went before) but, here we are....going Sept 23-28th...My sister, niece, and I..First time using Free Dining...Staying at Pop Century...for maybe at least the 15th time...:dance3::rotfl::cheer2:

It is really that bad for heat in september?
We are used to hot, dry summers up here, is it like that (30+ celcius).
I have heard if can be a bit muggy/humid, which I'm not looking forward to if thats the case.
Any idea the average temp for september?

The average temp is low 90's during the day and low 70's at night. I hate to tell you this but my cousin who lives in Edmonton came to visit us here in Ontario and thought the humidity was bad then. It really wasn't, she just wasn't used to it. The temp was low 80's at the time. Florida in Sept is 5 times worse!!!:scared: Don't let it ruin your trip. Just go with an open mind, be prepared to do lots of swimming , get to the parks early and break in the afternoon. If you plan to stay in the parks all day, have a plan - Late lunch in air conditioning, specific rides, shows, etc in AC. TAKE IT SLOW AND HAVE FUN!!

I am in Ontario and on our 30 celcius days I end up with heat aches etc from the sun even though I keep hydrated and wear sun screen, wide hat seek shade etc.

We were at wd in Feb and it was low 70's it was nice by the time we left it was high 70;s to 80 and it was as hot as I wood want it lol I might regret booking in September....first and last for everything lol

my girlfriend and I and our first borns both 4 are going Sept 16-20 wed-sun!
Just bought our MNSSHP for the friday night! :cool1:
we are so excited!
gonna fly out of buffalo since the price is so much better than toronto:thumbsup2

We will be on a 3-night cruise Sept 10-13, and then in WDW from 12th - 17th :)

Who else will be there?

Sept. 12-19th - group of 8 from Kitchener -Waterloo area, nephew can hardly wait and it is still 102 days and counting

My grand gathering (Terry's Team)and I will be there sept. 12th-19th. We are all staying at the Contemporary with free dining :))) !!!
We are going to the MNSSHP on Friday too:yay: !!!!!! Can't wait !!!!

we will be at POP Sept 11-20

Yes the heat is bad in Sept unless its a raining day.. then its ok.. LOL
But you do what you have to do to get free dining.. this will be our 3rd year going around this time for frre dining..:thumbsup2

We are going also! :banana::banana::banana:

1st DVC trip to WDW with DH, Dsis and DBIL! Sept 4th - 12th at BLT and BCV. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!