So when you have fewer people going...

shortypots

DIS Veteran
My brother is currently unemployed and he and his son may not go with us in august. I have 2 dining g reservations assuming that he is joinjng us. Can I keep those reservations and just tell them when we arrive that 2 will not be joining? I just don't want to be charged for 2 no shows.

Appreciate the help!

Not 100% sure, but I think I have read reports of people being charged for partial no shows, so it could happen. Have you tried to get new ADRs with 2 less people?

From what I have heard only 1 person needs to show up to avoid any charges. You should be able to show up with less people as long as someone shows up.

You will not be charged if 2 people don't show up. I would just leave the adrs as they Re. It is much easier showing up with less people than showing up with more. You will only be charged if nobody shows up and it is a complete no show.

Thanks everyone, I figured we wouldn't be charged as long as some of us showed up. I figure that happens all the time down there.

Now, let's pray my brother gets a job this week and can actually go with us. Although, unlikely since I do not think he has any irons in the fire currently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter