so what do you wish you could get on board (like dole whip)

Actually my brother ordered it once & it indeed came out excellent!! Tasted exactly like it!!!

I can get a Dole whip pretty much anytime I would like at MK, but it's just something I wish I could get on the ships 8)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Every other day on our recent Wonder trip the soft serve flavors were Mango on one side and something like Pinapple/Coconut on the other. Pretty darn good.

(on the opposite days it was banana/berry - not as fun at all)

Nancy

Jamba Juice.... I know it will never happen, ohhhhhh but what I wouldn't do for a Jamba Juice on board! :dance3:

Another vote for fresh popped popcorn. The bagged stuff just doesn't cut it.

Is there seriously no root beer?! Just today we were showing pictures of the ship to our four-year-old for the first time. He was certainly interested in all the cool stuff on board, but he was most interested in something that he rarely gets at home and said "I want to have root beer every day!".

(And I agreed to his request... I guess I'm not packing quite as much beer in my carry-on as I thought! :furious::lmao:)

As for what I wish I could get on board: a babysitter, so that I can get the kids to sleep in their beds around 8-9 and be able to go out and enjoy the rest of the evening.

As PP noted: coke, diet coke, sprite, diet sprite, Hi-C fruit punch & poppin pink lemonade, and water are at the 24/7 drink station. As well as tea (hot & cold), coffee, hot chocolate, milk (regular & low fat).

As for root beer, you can get it onboard, but it comes from the bars/lounges (and room service)with a fee. Any sodas that come in cans have a cost. DCL only serves Coke products.

Cup cakes from Captain Cooks at the Poly (Mango ones) to go with the dole whip. :thumbsup2

I would also like to see those delicious chocolate pastries with fruit in them, that they served one lunchtime, served very day and available from the coffee bar. No one else would get a look in and you would have to roll me off the boat.

Real hot fudge (warm) and peanut butter sauce to make good sundaes:thumbsup2. (I'm talking Ghiradelli's good)

For those missing the pineapple dole whip you do know that you can order the mix and make it in a soft serve machine right? I can't remember exactly which site we ordered ours from but it's listed here http://www.unifiedenterprisescorp.com/products2.html

We make some every once in a while to remind of us our trip to the Dole pineapple plantation on Oahu.

And yes, I wish they served it on the ships :thumbsup2!
So you think if I buy a bag and bring it on board I can slip the guy who cleans out the soft serve machine a $20 and he'd load it up for me?:rotfl2:

On the PC cruise 2011 there was one day they made soft pretzels - yum. There was also one day they made churros, of course my son forgot to tell me about them and I never did get one. :headache:

Most of the things previously listed would be no problem for DCL to incorporate in the cruise. I know my onboard bill would be much higher if the had the Grey Goose slushies.

On the PC cruise 2011 there was one day they made soft pretzels - yum. There was also one day they made churros, of course my son forgot to tell me about them and I never did get one. :headache:

Most of the things previously listed would be no problem for DCL to incorporate in the cruise. I know my onboard bill would be much higher if the had the Grey Goose slushies.

They made churros on our Oct Hawaii cruise - yuck! They just fried the dough and handed it out. No sugar, no cinnamon :crazy2:

Dole Whip and Soft Pretzels. I also wish you could buy the big plastic mugs like the have in DW. Those could be used to get drinks from the soda station. And they could have DCL designs on them!

Goldfish crackers and rice krispie treats. Thankfully we had been warned before we got on board that you couldn't get those, so I was able to pack them for the toddler.

Oh, and about 5 days into a 7-day cruise, really wanted a good assortment of cold meds--you know, the stuff that you have to show ID for. Was able to get some in port, but wouldn't you know that I felt yucky on a sea day. :(

Cups/bowls by the ice cream machine along with a sundae bar. Fudge, caramel, pineapples, bananas, nuts, Oreos, nuts, etc.... It would of course be distributed by a CM.

N365PA said:
Dr. Pepper and those pretzels from tomorrow land with the cream cheese inside.

Clint

Does this really mean that ship wont have neither regular nor Diet Dr. Pepper?!?!???? What will I drink?

I would love to see fresh popcorn for the movies. I was pretty disappointed with the bagged stuff. Plus the website says its 5.5 oz but I checked the bag & it was only 1.5 oz. on my next cruise I'm buying a few normal sized bags and bringing it with me
I also want to see Diet Dr. Pepper. I'm not a fan of Diet Coke. They don't offer Coke Zero either, which would be great

Dole whip. Dole whip. Dole whip. C'mon Disney.

How about a Dole whip cruise--you know, Kids Sail Free + AYCE Dole Whips! That will move those empty cabins :lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter