• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

so what do you wish you could get on board (like dole whip)

When I was a teenager I used to work at a Swansen's Ice Cream shop and they had Dole Whip. I'm guessing there are other places that serve it, you just have to find it.

Where do you all get soft serve ice cream machines??

I have something that is similiar but not the same for those who miss Dole Whips. I have the hamilton beach single size ice cream makers. I got mine at Target. Anyway, I make the regular vanilla mix and keep it in the fridge. Then pour 2/3 of that and 1/3 of pineapple juice into it. It's pretty good.

I haven't been on the cruise yet but I think the popcorn would top my list.

Pepsi and Tim Horton's, unless your from Canada or near the Canadian border like here in western NY you have no idea what their coffee is like, absolutely amazing!

YEA! :coffee: A vote for Timmies! I don't know how Starbuck's stay in business here as I don't know anyone who likes it. Actually we don't mind Disney coffee.

Fresh popped popcorn for the movies sounds great. It wouldn't take much for them to do this. I'm always full from meals when we go to the movies so popcorn hasn't interested me.

My wish list? :scratchin Actually we're quite happy with what's available onboard.
Dole Whip sounds amazing.
Fresh onion rings would be nice.
More non-alcoholic beer; it took a couple of days last cruise before someone found a Sharps for my hubby. We mentioned that waiter on our end of cruise survey.
My hubby's just requested good hash browns; real hash browns.

Brenda
from MB

Actually, thought of another - black pudding and HP brown sauce.

DSC_0224_zps2b5b1e25.jpg

We had these on our last 2 days on the 1/12/13 Fantasy cruise! They were delicious! You put on your own melted butter and salt. They also had cinnamon and sugar which my DS had. They were soft and warm like Auntie Anne's!! yummmm!

I would also add to the list fresh popped popcorn - yummmmmmy!

cantsitstill said:
We had these on our last 2 days on the 1/12/13 Fantasy cruise! They were delicious! You put on your own melted butter and salt. They also had cinnamon and sugar which my DS had. They were soft and warm like Auntie Anne's!! yummmm!

Yumm I hope they still have these in march

It's splenda-like; but not the splenda brand. (Basically the generic form of the "yellow" sweeteners.)

We always request root beer. You can get it from the soda fountains in WDW but not on the ship. Very frustrating!

You can now get root beer in cans on the ship. They charge you some crazy price though. My friend just got back from the Fantasy and she told me a story about how she was disappointed that her server did not share that there was a charge for the root beer since they had been happy with Shirley Temples.

My friend just got back from the Fantasy and she told me a story about how she was disappointed that her server did not share that there was a charge for the root beer since they had been happy with Shirley Temples.

Is there a charge for Shirley Temples?

Thanks!

cantsitstill said:
We had these on our last 2 days on the 1/12/13 Fantasy cruise! They were delicious! You put on your own melted butter and salt. They also had cinnamon and sugar which my DS had. They were soft and warm like Auntie Anne's!! yummmm!!

Yay yay yay!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

You can now get root beer in cans on the ship. They charge you some crazy price though. My friend just got back from the Fantasy and she told me a story about how she was disappointed that her server did not share that there was a charge for the root beer since they had been happy with Shirley Temples.

Is it Barq's Root Beer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter