• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So what did your flight cost?-

We are trying to find a good price from Halifaxt to Tampa/St Pete on April 9, coming back from Orlando on the 19th. Prices are almost $700. each. We have never paid that much. Last year for the same time, same itinerary was &538.

Flights on Air Transat from Halifax to Orlando for Feb., March and April 2014 are 487 RT. I booked mine today. Hope this helps someone....

Keep in mind you'll get varying answers because those who can fly midweek get much nicer prices as well as when you travel matters. Along with if you're flying direct or not.

We are flying at the end of February $1200 for the 4 of us BUF-MCO on JetBlue. Direct flight. We are flying on the weekend .... Saturday flights

Sent from my Samsung S3 using DISBoards

I think we paid around 1100 in February for the four of us non-stop out of Buffalo.
We're paying around 1300 in December but traveling home on December 23rd which is a very high travel day. I am pleased with what we ended up paying because the other flights around that time were astronomical.

We also are flying early December rochester to Mco and paid 967.00 for 5 of us round trip direct.

We just bought tickets flying from Buffalo the other day for our October trip. $230 pp roundtrip direct including one free bag with JetBlue.

Winnipeg to MCO on United in January, with a stopover in Chicago - $510 each, everything in. Great price for us! Wanted Westjet to drop their prices on the only direct flight, but nothing so far. $740 PLUS the add-on fees was just too much.

still waiting for good price on flights out of winnipeg for oct. they are out of this world, don't know what ac and west jet are doing with their low cost flights but nothing is low cost here.thanks just venting.

vent away! I though the new Rouge line with AC was supposed to be "cheap". Instead, they seemed to have just jacked up the prices of every flight.

Flights from Minneapolis to MCO $375pp (x3)with delta return. We are driving from Winnipeg, as the flights from Winnipeg will make us broke :confused3
I purchased these tix end of April

I paid $230 direct from BUF to MCO for sept :) it's so much cheaper compared to prices at Pearson !!

Got direct BUF - MCO with a 20% Southwest voucher in September for $154 round trip. Even without the voucher, it would have been under $200, which is great.

Going mid week is typically cheaper (leaving a Wednesday returning a Saturday) and time of year, as well as waiting for a sale. But flying out of Buffalo is WAY cheaper. Plus you can then use ME the way it was intended!

I also have Nexus (totally worth it for $10/yr) so never worry about border delays, which helps.

You guys are fortunate in Ontario to live so close to the US. We're flying out Dec 1 and returning Dec 15th...$558 return taxes in. Not a great price, but we do have a direct flight home from MCO. The flight departs MCO at 8:35 pm on Dec. 14th and returns at 1:00 am on the 15th to YHZ.

For those of you who have traveled via YUL and YYZ to get to MCO which airport was your preference? I've heard there's less hassle through customs and baggage claim in YUL.

KaraLyn said:
You guys are fortunate in Ontario to live so close to the US. We're flying out Dec 1 and returning Dec 15th...$558 return taxes in. Not a great price, but we do have a direct flight home from MCO. The flight departs MCO at 8:35 pm on Dec. 14th and returns at 1:00 am on the 15th to YHZ.

For those of you who have traveled via YUL and YYZ to get to MCO which airport was your preference? I've heard there's less hassle through customs and baggage claim in YUL.

YUL is a MUCH smaller airport, if connecting from a US destination I would avoid YYZ at all costs. I once waited over an hour for my luggage returning from Iceland. I am from Montreal but live in Toronto now so have experience with both airports. YUL feels like a ghost town compared to YYZ.

YUL is a MUCH smaller airport, if connecting from a US destination I would avoid YYZ at all costs. I once waited over an hour for my luggage returning from Iceland. I am from Montreal but live in Toronto now so have experience with both airports. YUL feels like a ghost town compared to YYZ.

Thanks jpessa...that's what I was hoping to hear! We've flown through YYZ for the past few years to MCO and the baggage claim is always a bugger. Hoping for a smoother transition through YUL.

Any montrealers with experience flying out of Plattsburgh to MCO? Is it worth the hassle?

Wow!!!! You did freakin' awesome!

That what we paid for our family of three for August.

Are they non-stop flights in both directions?

Don't I know it! The flights are direct and are perfect times, 4pm depart, 12:45 return. To be fair, the cost was something like $1007 US but I had a credit of $175 for our trip last year that I was able to apply. The US price was $878, I believe.

I agree this is my dream price. There will be 5 of us flying out as well, so far I have the budget so that the entire trip itself will be paid for cash, but flights will have to go on cc. I am budgeting $1500, but to find seats for under $1000 would be heaven.

I booked the earliest I could. I think it was early May when I saw the Dec dates. Keep your eyes open and I'm sure you'll find a great price as well. Good luck!

Don't I know it! The flights are direct and are perfect times, 4pm depart, 12:45 return. To be fair, the cost was something like $1007 US but I had a credit of $175 for our trip last year that I was able to apply. The US price was $878, I believe.

The only thing that makes me sad is the discontinuation of the early morning direct flight from SYR. But for a great price, I won't crab about not arriving until 6:30 pm :goodvibes .

The only thing that makes me sad is the discontinuation of the early morning direct flight from SYR. But for a great price, I won't crab about not arriving until 6:30 pm :goodvibes .

Yes I was surprised that there wasn't anything direct earlier. Our initial flight was supposed to depart at 3:30, when they changed the time to 4pm, we opted to fly out the day before with no change fee - an extra day in Disney:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter