• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So wait! On the DDP, ages 3-9 get an appetizer?

Moon Child

On a Permanent Vacation
I swore I read this somewhere? I know the plan used to include an appetizer last time we went and I know that is now changed to dessert. But is that true that the 3-9 group gets one still??

Yes, but it's not one of the regular appetizers off the menu. It's usually carrot/celery sticks with ranch, applesauce, a salad (i.e a small cup of lettuce) or some fruit.

Yes, but it's not one of the regular appetizers off the menu. It's usually carrot/celery sticks with ranch, applesauce, a salad (i.e a small cup of lettuce) or some fruit.

That's Ok, my youngest son is the one that eats the MOST :rotfl:
Thanks!

At many of the TS locations the kid's get to pick 2 sides. This will typically inc. a few appetizer types and desserts. But they only get 2. However some locations, like Tutto, they get a real appetizer. DD got fried cheese a few years back and it was pretty good. Using kid's credits at a place like TI is a bargain. The meal can cost you $23, plus tax.

At many of the TS locations the kid's get to pick 2 sides. This will typically inc. a few appetizer types and desserts. But they only get 2. However some locations, like Tutto, they get a real appetizer. DD got fried cheese a few years back and it was pretty good. Using kid's credits at a place like TI is a bargain. The meal can cost you $23, plus tax.

That's good to know, thanks
Tutto is one of our favorites :thumbsup2

If you look at the menus on allears, and click on the kid's menus, you can see what each rerstaurant offers as kid's appetizers. Some of them have 'complete' meals (where the app is really a side dish) and some of them have the carrots/celery, cup of soup or small salad as app. The Signatures also have pretty good 'kid' appetizers, such as really nice fruit salads (not just the melon and grapes).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter