So other than smoking, what are your room preferences?

Other than smoking/non-smoking, what do you ask for when making a ressie?

• OKW - specific building or area

• OKW - specific view

• OKW - floor level

• BWV - specific view (Boardwalk, etc)

• BWV - proximity to elevators

• BWV - floor level

• VWL - specific view

• VWL - floor level

• VWL - proximity to elevator

• Other - I've got a different request

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was referring to the view of the boardwalk area near the main pool. I'd forgotten about the drink - they're good, too :D

Originally posted by Mickeygolf
So would Turtle Crawl's be buildings numbers 23-26? I'm trying to get a bearing for my next trip...

E-mail me if you want me to e-mail you a photo of the view of turtle crawl from room 2020 (a 2nd floor studio)...Like a said before, there is nothing wrong with the rooms, but I'd try to park near bldg 21 and do a little walking, since there is a bus turnaround circle at bldg 20. Especially if you have a Caddy, Town Car, mini-van, SUV or other "long" car

Okay, with 82 votes in, it appears that:

For OKW, the most popular request is specific building or area. In a way, I guess that some of the "favorite view" can certainly be combined with that.

For BWV, the most popular request is a specific view. My guess, though we haven't had many comments here, is that the specific view most requested is of the Boardwalk itself?

For my home, VWL, the requests are evenly spread among floor level, proximity to elevator and view (of the pool, generally).

Thanks to everyone who voted and put their comments in. I found this to be informative, helpful and just plain interesting. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter