So my DVC friends....who has already booked or planned 2010 trips....

We have our "family 3 night DCL cruise" Novemer 11 -14th. That's on my trip ticker! We'll surround it with WDW, probably AKV before and hopefully BLT for one night aftewards, if we can get it.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Yes, a trip in May 2010 is in the preliminary planning stages. Dates are uncertain at this time. :confused3

After seeing Kat4Disney's shuttle launch pics, I think we may want to plan around the scheduled May 14th shuttle launch.

May 8, 2010 thru May 16, 2010 Kidani Village - 1 BR Savanna View. Looking so forward to it......:tink:

We are booked for January 7-17 for the Marathon Weekend. I will be running the Goofy! :goofy:We are staying at Kidani -2 bedroom Savanah view.

We are also trying to decide for a fall trip. Trying to decide if we should go in October or first two weeks of December staying at WL.

May 2010 - VWL, 7 nights with the in-laws, nothing like packing your "babysitters"

Feb 6th to the 12th in THV but I think my ticker below is off a week or 2! We may switch at 7 months but doubtful, recent reviews have me sold!
----------------------------------------------
ETA - so I fixed my ticker, I only have 7 months and 3 weeks left! Yikes, that's exciting!

I just booked May 15th -22nd for BLT in a 2BR with Magic Kingdom view. Tomorrow I will add one more night. So, will do May 15th - May 23rd with a bunch of family.

:blush: Should I be embarrassed that I have our next 4 DVC trips planned?

Well, as far as I'm concerned, you might be a little embarrased that that's ALL the trips you've planned. But really, isn't it pretty normal to have about 4 planned? At least that's what I tell DH!

February 12th-18th, at Kidani Village AKL. Hopefully can switch over to BWV at our 7th month.

I booked the first week of May 2010, doing a split stay at BCV and the Treehouses.

Unfortunately, that vacation only uses part of my 09 points so I'm going to have to come up with at least one more trip there in 2010. Dang. That's terrible.

We booked 3 (jan 31, 2/1 & 2/2) nights in a 1-bedroom MK view at BLT and then 3 nights (2/3- 2/5) at AKV (kidani) in a savanah view studio! We bought into both last week week to switch off every other year but decided we wanted to see what each had to offer so we are doing a split vacation...Very excited to say the least!:banana:

February 1st flying out Virgin PE from Manchester for 12 nights at OKW 2 bed and then 2 nights in Saint Augustine. We discovered it this year and fell in love with the town so are spending a couple of days there before flying home.

Pam

Planning to book for first week of Oct 2010. Need a 2 BR...will book at AKL (our home) but waitlist at BWV/BLT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter