So my DVC friends....who has already booked or planned 2010 trips....

edk35

DIS Veteran
If so....where/when and for how long? Give me all the juicy tidbits. I want to live vicariously through your DVC eyes!!!!:rotfl2:

We have booked for January 22nd - 30th AK--Savannah View 2 Bedroom Villa at Kidani Village.

January 6-11 with the family at VWL for the Marathon weekend.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Jan 28-30 SSR or somewhere else (trying to decide what to book at 7 months), after our 4 night DCL cruise!
:cool1:

We've booked March 21-27 at BLT. Hoping to switch to BWV at 7 mos. It will be our firs time for Flower & Garden.

We booked a 2-BR at BWV March 20-26. We are hosting a foreign exchange student from Germany, so we get to show her the World.

January 2010: We snagged a 7-night, 2BR unit at BWV via RCI Exchange. At the 7-mos window we'll try adding 2 nights at VWL to the front-end of the reservation on points.

Edited to add our May 2010 plans: We are firming up DC/Williamsburg arrangements centered around my father's graduation from George Washington University (shiny new masters from the department of Engineering Management and Systems Engineering). It will be a family "all hands" event ... celebrating both the graduation and my folks' 50th anniversary. Sure wish the new Disney property at National Harbor had come sooner!

We're using our points to go on a 5 night DCL cruise in June, 2010, and will be staying a couple of nights at BLT prior to the cruise. We're also going to be on the Deluxe DDP while at the parks.... I can't wait!! :woohoo:

January 11-14 THV then transferring over to Kidani Village for January 14-20.

We're taking my folks along, so we'll be in a 2B at Kidani, with the Savannah view.

Now I'm also considering making ressies for a late spring trip with my DD for our first father/daughter getaway. I've taken both of my boys separately in the past to WDW for a father/son weekend... and leave Friday morning for a father/sons getaway this weekend with both boys for Star Wars Weekends. At dinner a couple of nights ago my DW asked, so when is it Annie's turn for a father/daughter getaway? So there you go... I need to figure that one out.

April 11-17 for our ladies only trip- 2 BR BWV. Maybe a GV if more people opt to come.

First week of August, 2-bedroom Magic Kingdom view at BLT. Planning to book exactly at the 11-month mark. Me, my husband, his sister, and her grandson (8-years old). We'd actually rather go a week or two later, but are afraid of running into free dining.

We'll be heading to WDW for the week of Jan. 16 - Jan. 23 and staying in a GV at Kidani at AKL! The plan is to bring many family members from California to join us there!

We were married at WDW and for our 10 year anniversary, we are booked in a 2-bedroom Boardwalk view for Jan. 30 - Feb. 6. I'm hoping to get a 1-bedroom BLT or 2-bedroom VWL at 7 months.

I just booked my spring break '10....March 21 to the 24th at AKV, Jambo, value studio, and then 24th to 27th BWV standard studio. Solo trip, DH doesn't have the vacation time. However, the F&G will be going on in Epcot, so I wanted to hit part of 2 weekends to get to the Flower Power Concerts.

Bobbi:goodvibes

We have a wait list in for the place in Hershey PA though I don't expect it to come through. If it doesn't we are gonna just hold the points and plan a cruise for 2011 on one of the new Disney ships. :goodvibes

Planned but not booked yet. DH and I agreed to switch our "big" trip to OKW from May (when it's been since we joined DVC 6 years ago) to October so we can do the F&W festival. So I can get my F&W/BCV "fix", I'll go to WDW a few days early, but then transfer over to OKW when he arrives (DH LOVES OKW). During the F&G festival, I'll be going solo, shortly after tax season ends (and just before my AP expires( in late April/early May. And of course, Thanksgiving at HHI is in our plans every year.

January 10th through the 16th. 1GV and 1 2BR at OKW.

This is the trip we've been waiting for (not that we don't anticipate all of our trips).

Me, DW, our two DDs (ages 8 and 5 at the time of the trip), my parents, my brother and SIL along with their 3 DDs (ages 5, 2 and 2) - DSIL's sister and her husband along with their 2 girls (ages 11 and 9).

15 of us in all - but the big thing is that all the girl cousins get to go and have a week together at WDW to play, laugh and create memories.

We are planning on going to BLT in June. We just closed on our contract, so this will be our first trip to WDW as DVCers. If just my wife and I go, we will try for a studio. However, we might have my sister, her husband and our two nieces join us, in which case we'll try for a two-bedroom with MK view. We have four birthdays and an anniversary between the six of us from June 8 to June 14. We are so excited about the tripthat I have a widget on my Mac dashboard that counts down to the second when I can call MS at the 11-month window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter