So my DVC friends....who has already booked or planned 2010 trips....

we have booked THV for february 11 - 19 2010, but we may try to change to a different location as I am not impressed with the fact we have to take a bus to catch the bus

:woohoo: Just this morning snagged a Concierge studio at AKV for May 9 to 14. We'll arrive on Mother's day, and get to enjoy the Flower and Garden festival too. First May trip for us -- since DH is retiring from teaching in June we don't have to travel over April vacation!

We have been talking about a Disney Cruise for YEARS!!! With the incentive for the 3 night cruise we are jumping on the 100 point deal since we are currently point poor and had to rent some for our July trip.

So the plan is:

Oct 2010
1 night BLT MKview
3 night cruise
3 night SSR Treehouse (we wanted to stay here years ago but could not save up the money before they were closed we are so :yay: that we have a second chance!)

Planning 9 nights in a Kidani Studio (Savannah) in August 2010!!! It's going to be a long, painful wait!!!!!

We will be in an AKV 2 bedroom Concierge May 8 -14, 2010. This will be our first Mother's Day trip. We are also thinking about a Disney Cruise either in May or early winter.

We are booked for a MK view BLT 4/17-4/21 1 bedroom then we switch to a Standard View BLT 1 bedroom 4/21-4/25.

Lisa :)

We are booked at OKW for January 16-23. Hoping to move to BLT at 7 month window for half the week. This will be our first trip as members and want to try our home resort as well as BLT.:cheer2:

We're booked for BWV on January 3-10 for the Half Marathon (my first!!!) and DS's 3rd birthday! That is also the week before our 5th anniversary, so I'm sure we will try to get in a special dinner to celebrate that as well!

I will be in Orlando for a Convention in May so I'll be visiting a little but not staying on-property, and we are looking at F&W for our late 2010 trip - and my birthday!! :banana

would love to go 2010 Dec - but that depends on job search. will probably make the reservation in Jan - regardless.

I just booked our May 2010 Disneyland trip to VGC and we are also taking a cruise in Fall 2010 (thanks to the free cruise for our add on!) and probably OKW 2010 fall but it's too early to book that one!

Planned but not booked until next month.

June 5-11

1 Grand villa SV at AKV
1 2-bedroom SV at AKV
1 Studio SV at AKV

Me, Fiance, his 2 kids, my sister, my cousin her BF, my aunt and uncle and their 4 kids my other aunt and uncle and their 2 kids and my mom and grandmother

19 people

Driving from Houston, Texas area and Atlanta, GA area. People leaving from Houston are staying in Tallahassee on the night of the 4th and the night of the 11th. Doing Dining plan and 5 day park hopper. First day at Disney we are thinking about trying Disney Quest.

I'm not sure yet if I should let every family make their own dining reservations or not. Plans are CRT, Le Cellier, Spirit of Aloha Luau, Fantasmic Package Hollywood and Vine.

I'm not sure yet weather I'm just crazy or if this will actually work.

We've got our trips more or less planned in our minds. We hope to book a 1BR Savannah view at Kidani for the end of January, but are waiting for the 7 month window to open up, as we are using our OKW points to book it (we're too impatient to stay at Kidani to wait until those points roll around in September). If we can't get Kidani, we'd like BWV or BCV -- but will take whatever we can get!

We would usually take our second trip at either the beginning of May or some time in September, but that's up in the air at this point. In October we are celebrating a "big" birthday (mine) with a 12-day Caribbean cruise and there are tentative plans for the choral group I sing with to go on a 8-10 tour during the summer. If the tour pans out, then we'll bag the May trip and bank our AKV points into next year.

One definate March 2010 with my whole fam - 15 in all!! for my youngest DSis HS Grad!!!

Planning one just the 4 of us for Dec 2010!!!!

May 1st-8th
2 bedroom, standard view, AKV - Kidani

Going with friends of ours and their two children:
4 Adults
4 Children - 7, 6, 4 and 3

Hoping to do October 10-15 in a THV. Bringing at least 5 of my BFF's. We're all celebrating our 50th birthdays that year:cool1: Waiting for the 11 month window to book... Planning a week in Novemember in 2011 with the grandkids:scared1:

March 20-27, 2 bedroom. Currently VWL, hoping for BCV at 7 months.
Taking my sister and nephew and a family of 1st timers, 4 adults and 3 kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter