• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So Much To Celebrate!!!...Sept 19th to 26th Trip!!! (Update 09/11/09)

So, it's down to the wire...
:scared1:

Almost finished packing. I was working on getting it mostly done today, working off my packing list....

had a plastic bin that held several of the non-clothing items...

I had some cahs in this bin (birthday money I wanted to take to DW)...

cleaned out the bin, no cash....

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Now, I am completely freaked out. I can't find it! I know it was there last Friday night, but that's about it.

Hoping when my wife gets home she can help me find it. This is just wrong!

One thing left to finish on my costume, my lightning bolt. Thne do some laundry (so my wife has certain things she has few of...) and then we are all good!!!

Dang, it's almost here!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I may or may not update from DW. We haven't decided if we are taking a computer. If not, I think I can update from my phone, without pics, but it'll be something until we get home!

Have a nice day!

Well, trying to finish things up here before we go.

Had to take the dog to the kennel - check.

Stop at store (again, will I ever remember all the stuff I need the first time?) - check.

Stopped at post office to drop off package and check on my incoming package - check. Hopefully, the lady at the post office will get my package (my new water shoes for disney) in and call me today...

So, still have to finish a little packing, finish my lightning bolt for my costume, wait for my son to get home from school, and wait for wife to get home. Then, off to dinner and then to our (cheap) hotel. Try to get to bed early, get some sleep (yeah, right, like that's gonna happen...) and get up WAY too early (like 330 am) to get to airport. Flight leaves at 6:15 am, so I think we can get there at 430, should be OK.

Gotta go clean out my truck. I transported my garbage cans from our old house to our camp, and apparently there was some oil in one of them.. Well, of course, it leaked out into my truck, and is all over the carpet.

Some days...

So, try to clean that up.

Go check my DVC reservation again, and my ADRs, make sure all good.

Check them against my Tripit stuff, make sure all the same.

Then, I can relax a little and be ready.

YEAH!!!!!!

Mickey Mouse, here we come!!!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana:

Well, some more things...

crap, got distracted, forgot what i was doing...

well, regardless, i think i got everything. my package with my new water didn't get here (I'm ticked about that), but that's OK.

Well, wife is on the way, as soon as she gets here, we are gone, going to get dinner, then to hotel and early bed.

Have fun, all, I'll update as I can!!!!

Stop at store (again, will I ever remember all the stuff I need the first time?) - check.

It's part of the adventure. 830 trips to Target! :laughing: I'm so with ya on that one.

You are probably already in Orlando being it's 8:00 am there, possibly on the ME, or arriving at AKV. :cloud9:

HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's part of the adventure. 830 trips to Target! :laughing: I'm so with ya on that one.

You are probably already in Orlando being it's 8:00 am there, possibly on the ME, or arriving at AKV. :cloud9:

HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not there yet, it's 8 am here and we r at Reagan Airport in DC waiting to board. Supposed to land around 11 am. Hoping to get there soon.

Well, we're here.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:
:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I am totally in love with this place!!!

AKV ROCKS!!!!!

Love the lobby, cast members are fantastic so far, 2 bdr lockoff is awesome, room 5525/5523, wonderful view. Have seen 5 animals since 430 PM (it's about 730).

It's pretty hot and muggy today. We went down to DTD, ate at....

Hmmm, maybe I should creat a live report. LEt's see, I'll go do that and post link here!

Ha, guess the PTR is over, huh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter