So Much To Celebrate - LIFE and Sophie Kate!

Thanks Scottny for sharing the FB pics! :thumbsup2

It just makes me so happy to see little bits of the parks and it looks like Memom is having some fun.

I bet the girls enjoyed the message sent with love from WDW.

Did I see a Dumbo popcorn bucket in one of the pics?

I will say a little prayer for the family in need of some comfort tonight.

Hello, all! It is morning at Pop Century now. I think I may get a cab to Wilderness Lodge this morning while Kay is still sleeping to throw coins for some people who made requests. We're supposed to be opening Hillywood, though, so if I don't get to it this morning, I will do so this afternoon.

I apologize for the terrible quality of the pictures. They are from my very cheap phone. You will get a much better deal next month when Jill comes. :thumbsup2 I'm doing what I can to send you a little warmth and a little Disney fun, though, even with a cheap phone.

We got a great room right by Classic Hall - right on the pool and at the end where the movie screen is. They were playing Lion King last night as we came in.

It has been very nice weatherwise. Today is supposed to be cooler at 62 degrees. Everyone back home and almost everywhere else, it seems, is posting about snow and cold. I think I picked the right time to come. The next few days look fabulous, according to the weather website I look at.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. Thank you, Scott, for sharing the pictures! Keep it up, please, so those who don't have FB can see some warmth and Disney fun, too. (Can you see warmth? I know I can when I see palm trees and sunshine. :cool2:)

Have a great day, friends! I will be back to reality late tomorrow night, so I going to get the most out of these last two days.

Katie, I am sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers will go out for comfort for this family and their friends.

Hi Dis friends - another prayer request:

I found out today that a sister of a friend of mine, who's been missing since March 1st, was found deceased this weekend. I met her sister a few times, she was a sweet gal. They're not suspecting foul play. I don't have details but I can't imagine the pain the family is in, and I know they'd appreciate our prayers.

I will definitely be thinking and praying for your friend's family. How tragic...I'm sorry for your loss. :hug:

Great pictures!! I CAN see the warmth!!!! :cool2:

The topiary pictures are amazing!

Glad you're getting great weather...central Illinois got hit hard with an ugly snow storm...Disney weather (even the rain) is sounding pretty good right now.

Looks like you're having a wonderful time! :cheer2:

No problem. Here is the next batch.

Have a magical day.

Here are some more. I will not be able to post tomorrow as I am going away for the day but will post Thursday if there are any.

Back at home.

Semi-unpacked.

Big pile of laundry ready to be started.

Souvenirs in one stack, ready to be sorted - for the family, the cousins, the friends. Also got a little something for a Disney Store castmember who has commented on some of my pictures before on the resorts board. While checking out one day at the Disney Store, she told a fellow worker and me that she had had to cancel her next trip because her husband was having job difficulties. I thought it might be nice to bring a little magic back to her. I hope she gets to go again soon. She's a very kind lady. :thumbsup2

Giving my kitty a little TLC before I head out again for two nights. :cat:

I suppose I will have to make my own food today. Music will not accompany me 24/7 and change as I move from place to place. No aroma of barbeque or funnel cakes or chocolate chip cookies wafting in the air. No balloons swaying in the wind. No one to drive me wherever I choose to go by bus or boat or train or monorail.

Bummer. :upsidedow

But...I get to see my girls today, and I am blessed to have food to fix myself, a car to drive myself, and all of the forms of technology needed to keep Disney magic going by sight and sound until it is time to return! :dance3:

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures. Thanks, Scott, for putting them up. If you would finish out the last batch, I would be grateful. Maybe by the next time I go, I can have a cool phone like Jill's to take better pictures.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend, DIStown!

Hi, Welcome home, and enjoy your family this weekend! PS, if you get a chance, watch DDIL on Wheel of Fortune tonight. Her name is Robyn, and, yes, you will also see DS at the end of the show! Love to all , Deb in NY

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great week.

Have a wonderful time with your girls & Happy Easter!!

Welcome home! I sure enjoyed your pictures of sunshine and fun. Our spring break has been cold and snow covered. Ugh! But Hannah and I have been working on a 1000 piece puzzle and relaxing, so it's been good.

Welcome home Memom! Hope you had a great trip! Enjoy your time with the girls and Happy Easter to y'all!

Okay here you go. Again in no order due to Flickr. I need to get used to this site. LOL

I cannot wait to hear about here.

BOO!!!

You should get a Samsung Galaxy S3. The new one comes out next month so they should be going down in price. I got mine after rebates at Staples for $25.00

Welcome Back MeMom!!! :banana: Been enjoying the pictures thanks to Scott, :thumbsup2 but still can't wait to hear all about your trip...... :goodvibes

I missed your send off but I'm here to say "Welcome Back"! Also Happy Easter and enjoy your time with your girls!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter