So is ANYONE getting into BoG?

We are going in September for 5 days (4 MK and 1 Epcot)... Got two BOG ressies at 180 +10. Dropped one and was able to change it to later in the week as well! No problem which shocked me. But I did notice that my original reservation that I dropped was snatched up in about 11 seconds.

Hope it is worth all the hype!

We are going at the very end of Sept and i was able to get my ressie no problem. But I was up at my 180 +10 day at 5:00 am my time, and did BOG as the very first reservation I made. (We are going to BOG on our 7th day) There were several time slots available! But, when I decided to check on a different time later in the day they were all gone - so I guess I'm sticking with what I have!

Our window opens tomorrow, and y'all are totally freakin' me out.

If the Disney Channel didn't pimp out BOG so much, my kids wouldn't know the difference, but right now it's all they talk about!

If it helps, at least for ressies of 4, I am still seeing reservations open up to Oct 11th. So get online first thing in the morning and there is probably a decent chance.

Got mine for May and Sept. good times too! Wish all else luck!

Our window opens tomorrow, and y'all are totally freakin' me out.

If the Disney Channel didn't pimp out BOG so much, my kids wouldn't know the difference, but right now it's all they talk about!

I Know!! That's why I'm trying too! They keep seeing he commercial.

Our window opened this morning, and I was only able to get a table for 4 for one night during our 6-night stay. (We are a family of five.) My kids want to go so badly that I will just send them with DH if I can't find a ressie for 5 between now and then.

We got two ressies for BOG on our 180+10 day three weeks back. We're at Disney World from 09/14 to 09/28. Admittedly, we used our YC CL concierge to book our ADRs so that made it easier.
I'd definitely phone up rather than use the website and aim for a date towards the end of the +10 period if you can.

I have been trying since our 180 day mark for Late Aug/ Early September, and I finally got one this morning for 5:15 on labor day! So, there is definitely hope!

We are doing 2 MK days on our Sept. trip. Planned on doing BOG on our first MK day but there were no openings at our 180 day mark. We were able to get a 5:15 reservation on our second MK day.

I was able to get reservations for 2 ppl for mid September. I made them on the first possible day (last month) - BUT I had to call in to the reservations line. The website would not let me make them at 180+10. No problem at all when I called though.

Good luck to everyone.

My 6 month window doesn't open up for another month but I've already been checking out BoG ressies to see if (hypothetically) I could get a ressie 6 months from now.

And....nothing. Zilch. Nada. Yowzers.

Is anyone getting in? I'll probably just stalk the website every day just in case but in my 8 years of going to WDW, I've never been shut out of a restaurant. Even Le Cellier.

Anyone having luck?

We got our first pick time at BOG in February right at 180 days. Got our first pick time again for our upcoming Sept trip. Each time, I was right on it early in the morning. Totally doable.

We've gotten Le Cellier and CRT every trip as well. I think it's still just a matter of really being on top of it first thing on that first morning if it's really important to you. :)

If for some very strange reason you do not get a reservation there when your window opens, you could probably just walk up and eat there when your trip comes around. Good luck!

I wouldn't count on this. When we were there, there were a lot of people being turned away that were trying for a walk up. My DD also tried for a walk up a few days later and was turned away.

I'd keep checking every day, especially as your date gets closer. Some people make multiple reservations and then cancel the ones they don't need once they firm up all their plans. You could also see if your hotel concierge can help a day or two in advance. If someone is going to cancel, they need to do it 24 hrs. in advance or pay a fee.

Don't give up! I was really discouraged and didn't expect to find any BOG times for our August trip (which was finalized after 180). However, I was randomly checking about 3 weeks ago and found a 9:20 on one of our MK nights. Now, for our trip it works as there's no little kids accompanying us, but I would absolutely keep checking, even after 180. :)

I just got back from WDW and talked with a friend who ate at Be Our Guests a few days ago. She was unable to get the ADR, no matter how many times she checked.

She decided to try for a walk-up by going just before the restaurant opened for dinner if they were accepting any walk up guests for seating. The cast member claimed they don't take walk ups, but my friend could wait for a "cancellation".

And within 15 minutes, she was seated. So, we believe Disney cast members are leading guests to believe that miraculous walk up seatings can happen if a "cancellation" opens. We have a theory (pure speculation on our part) that Disney is booking ADRs for a percentage of open seats and then fitting in walk ups so there are no overloads of guests.

We could be wrong, but that's the way it seems. My friend suggested trying to arrive before dinner seating, and the cast member may or may not seat you, but it never hurts to ask.

we were able to book on day 178 (i know, blasphemy, but were waiting on info from my sister.) This was for a trip mid June! I'm guessing they may be holdimh more tables for walk ups to keep that dissatisfaction rate down.

Just tried online @ exactly 5am CST for a BOG at any time during dinner for our 180 day mark (Oct. 7th) and got nothing. Zilch. Tried for a party of 2, 3, 4, and 5 (there are 3 in our party). Looks like the 180+'ers are about the only ones having luck. I will keep checking back though.

Made an alternate res for Tonys instead. Never have eat there before either.

Not sure, but when we had dinner there in Febraury only two rooms were open.

We just ate dinner there last week and all 3 rooms were packed with people eating! I made our reservations by calling first thing in the morning at 180 days + 6 and had no problems with a party of 12 for the time we wanted. When you call, interrupt the CM right away and say "I'm trying to get BOG ressies!" They will stop their chit chat and extra questions and get right into the system sooner.

I booked on line Monday @ 6:00 a.m. and there were lots of times to choose from. I even booked a time and rebooked with an earlier time about 15 minutes later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter