So is ANYONE getting into BoG?

what if you only want to have dessert - the menu does not appeal to my bunch. What time does dinner seating begin? If I go at the end of lunch seating in the middle of the afternoon I won't feel as guilty as taking someone reservation time.

What if you went on a party night - do you think that it would be open during the party event or atleast towards the beginning of the party (MNSSHP or MVMCP) for dessert?

A few weeks ago I got the dinner time I requested for our Sept trip the CM said wow your really lucky I have to tell so many ppl every day I'm sorry there are no openings during your trip!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

Tried everyday for 2 weeks just as the booking window opened and I finally got a 9pm reservation. I was good with that since it was an EMH Friday...then they pulled the Friday EMH, so I will keep the reservation but it is way too late for dinner IMHO.

I wonder why everyone is reporting they got a resie before 5pm and after 8pm....anyone get one from 5-8pm?

My 180 happened 2 days ago and I managed to get BOG for 5:55, I wanted 6, but at that point it's more than close enough.

We had IPO make a reservation in December for June, at 8:30pm. We requested a later time as we eat dinner later usually.

We walked up at 4:45 and asked about walkup availability. They seated us right away, among with the party of 4 behind us. We had 6 people. I was given the tip from a CM to try walking up at around 6pm.
I thought the meal was delicious.

I went online when my window opened in December for an ADR for May 31st...my first night...for 9 people. I was able to get one for all of us on the day I wanted at 5:40.

Today is my 180 for Oct 4th. No availability.

I checked a few days this week...for 180 days out and there was no availability every time I checked. I looked for tables of 10, 5 and 4...from 4-10pm (I think once I did get a table for 4 at 8:40 or something like that).

I had no problem making a reservation for 2 on my 180 day mark online at 6 am at the time I wanted.

The next day, my boyfriend's brother told me he and his gf might join us on our trip so I had to make a new reservation for 4. Got one for the same time no problem.

Hypothetically speaking, I tried for my 180 day mark today and nothing.

I'm beginning to take it personally. :rotfl2:

I got one the other day for a date in September at 8.00 pm. Although I'm expecting a 30 minute wait!

got it at 180 days without much issue. For Sept. I over slept on booking day and got a time I could live with but wasn't happy, Not day I checked for 180 days and got time I liked so I swapped previous day ADR for following day and just booked planned adr for prior day.

I tried at our 180 day mark for Aug 24 and there was nothing. I kept trying back and nothing. I had been trying for 5 people. Last night I tried for 5 and nothing, but when I changed it to 6 people there was a 4:15 spot open. It is early, but I took it.

i had checked online just a few days over the 180 day mark and couldn't find a table for two. however, i called and i ended up getting a reservation time that i wanted on the day i wanted. i don't know why it wouldn't work online but the second i called, there was a table available - maybe it was just a coincidence that one opened right at that moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter