so how old are you, your kids, etc?

I just turned 49!!:scared1: I am happily married for 26 years. I am a Special Ed. Para. I have a DS 18 and DD 14. DS is graduating HS and going to college and we're putting on an addition. I think we're nuts. We love vacations. Our family has been to DW over 20+ times. I can't get enough of it. Going in August.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm 36 and a RN on an ICU stepdown unit.
DH is 39 and works as a project manager for a tile company.
We've been married 12 years.
DS is 8
DD is almost 7.
We have 2 cats as well.

Me: 31, SAHM
DH: 35 (next Wed!), Sales for large software company
DS1: 3
DS2: 8 weeks

We have been married for 7.5 years and known each other for almost 9 years. We live in S. New Hampshire, finally buying our first house and settling down after moving 7 times in 5.5 years.

Mary•Poppins;36716857 said:
OK ... I am 43 and have 3 boys (the boy club). I am a remedial reading teacher for the past 22 years (10 years as a first grade teacher ... then 12 years as a remedial reading teacher). I LOVE DISNEY and my husband hates it. :sad1: We have been married for 20 years on August 11. ( Been together since I was 18 ... gosh that is young!) I have gone to Disney without him since he doesn't want to go. I live in a suburb of Pittsburgh, PA. Have live on a budget for a long time and hoping to "Live like no one else" some day. :goodvibes

Hello I too am in a suburb of Pittsburgh. :flower3:

Me: 45, Certified Procedural Coder, PT returning student SLU
DH: 48, Auto Mechanic
DS: 20, Student - Webster University.
DD: 15, Student - graduating 8th grade (adopted from Romania)
3 dogs

We just celebrated our 22nd anniversary. I have been working at St Louis University for 20 years. I always said I wanted to finish college so this year I decided the kids were old enough and I returned to school. I am so glad I did it has been challanging but rewarding. (And it's free since I work here so why not).
Our first family vacation to disney was when my DS was 4. I took DH kicking and screaming but he fell in love with it almost as much as me. He wanted to buy DVC on that first trip but I did not want the debt. Three years ago after over 20 trips under my belt I finally purchased a 50pt resale at SSR. We are now owners at SSR, AKL, and BLT.

This is fun! :goodvibes

Myself: 26 y/o
DH: 33 y/o
DS: 4 y/o
Our 10 month old puppy, Rescue

DH and I have been married for five years on July 1st. We literally fell in love at first site (it's quite the story!). :love:

DH and I are both Emergency Room RN's in the same hospital. He works midshift and I work night shift! :surfweb:

Picked up last June and moved from North Lawrence, Ohio to Daytona Beach, Florida (decision was made in three days with no previous trips!!! :laughing:)
So now, we are FL Resident Pass Holders! Thankfully, DH enjoys Disney!! Not to the same extent as myself though :rotfl: So we head to the world at least monthly! :woohoo:

Me - 44 - SAHM (former accountant)
DH - 41 - condo maintenance/carpenter/electrician

DD - 21 - student, out on her own
DS - 12
DD - 7
DD - 3

happily married 13 years the end of this month

my middle 2 kiddos have special needs (autism, NLD, ADHD, ED) so they keep me really busy

lived outside Philly my whole life and married a Jersey boy I met on AOL

ME: I'm 38 (will be 39 in a couple weeks) school bus driver for about 9yrs

DH: He's 39 (turning 40 in Nov) electrical technician for about 20 yrs

DS: He's 14 (turning 15 in Aug) graduating from 8th grade this year and heading to the technical high school in the fall where he'll be taking up automotive shop.

DS: He just turned 13 a couple months ago. Just nominated for the National Junior Honor Society.

DH and I have been together since we were 17. Met on a blind date. We married after 5yrs of dating and will be celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary this October. We honeymooned in Disney back in '93. (my first time) Then took the boys there the first time in 2001. Have been back 3 more times. We've also fell in love with crusing and have been on three so far. Taking our 4th in July!!!

Me: 31
DH: 32
DD: 7
DS: 3
Two dogs, Mini weenie dog age 8 and a Golden retriever age 3
Two cats: Donut whos 3, Cali who is 1 and her three kittens...(anyone want one???)

Have been married to DH for 11 years this October. Been together since I was 16. Even had our Honeymoon at Disney!!
Im a Stay at home mommy/Pastry Chef who LOVES Disney and would go all the time if I lived closer. Kids LOVE Disney too and DS wants to go this year, but we cant....paid off bills...
DH is a Compressor Tech for a natural Gas company. He likes disney but dont give a rats hind quarters if we go there or not and will not help me plan or anything!!!! Really annoying in a way, but good cause I get to make all the decisions!!!

I'm 34 and a SAHM, I do have a Respiratory Therapy degree and I'm half way through a teaching degree.

Dh is 34 and is Active Duty Air Force. He just got accepted into a Doctoral Degree program and starts in September. He retires in 5 more years!

DS is 12
DD is 8
We have a new puppy named Dash, who is my baby.

Dh and I have been married for 14 years this week. We met and were engaged within 8 weeks. It's been a ride ever since. We just spent the last three years living in Italy and traveling all over europe, including Disneyland Paris.

The kids and I love Disney. Dh likes it but doesn't have to go there all of the time. Thankfully he says his goal is to make his family happy so he is on board any time I plan a trip there!!!

Me 41- Paralegal (former CM at DW- Grow up in Orlando)
DH 41- Engineer
DD-19- at Community College will be transferring to University of Alabama in January to become a speech therapist.
DD-5- in special needs preschools (ODD, ADHD, OCD, Sensory) starts Kindergarten this coming Fall. She is obsessed with Princessess.
Kitten- we have had for 1 week and DD5 has not namesd yet.

DH and I have been married for 21 years this month.

I love Disney as does DD5. DH will not go anymore he hates crowds. DD19 just goes to see family, she does not really care about Disney :eek:.I have been trying to get her to the college program but she is not interested :scared1:.

Me: 39, Senior Systems Engineer (yeah, one of those IT people :lmao:)
DD10: Absolute Princess, has been doing Disney since 3months old
Cat #1: Logan (yes, as in Wolverine) Russian Blue rescued as a kitten
Cat #2: Kayla Black Am. Shorthair/RB mix, is Logan's sister

Both DD and I love Disney! I'm more of a pixie while she's definitely a princess. As she is also PDD-NOS, Disney has been invaluable in helping her with social skills/interaction. She's also an aspiring singer/performer and more often than not CMs pull her out to 'perform'. :thumbsup2

We used to do Disney 2x a year but cut back to 1x about a year or so ago to shore up savings and buy a condo in the future.

DD10 is 'convinced' she'll find me a husband at Disney World. :goodvibes Her greatest dream is for me to get married there. :rotfl: ;)

DH: 43, US Postal Service mail carrier
me: 43, SAHM
DS: 10
DD: 10 (autism spectrum and homeschooled)
been married 16 years

DH and I are both 45. DH is a Police Lt. and I'm an Engineering Planner for an Aerospace company

We've been married for 20 years....wow it seems longer;)

DS22 - soon to move to Boston with his GF (hopefully some day to be DDIL)
DS20 - just finished his third year of college in Wildlife Biology/Science
DD16 - planning on going to college for Genetics / or Music

Two very spoiled dogs : A bichon and a rottweiler. We hire someone to stay at the house while we are on vacation so that the dogs don't have to go to a kennel. They'd be terribly lonely......I know, we're crazy people.

DH and I have both been to WDW over 10 times, the kids are on their 4th or 5th trip.

We tend to go the WDW with my DSis and DBIL and their DS's 21 and 20.

The more the merrier!

Me 58 Daycare Provider (37yrs.)
DH 58 Sleep technologist
Married at 18 and 19. Been married almost 39 years
3 children. Jeremy37, Jason, would of been 35 this year. (Killed in a car accident at 16 in 1991) Misty 31.
We all love Disney, but I am the crazy Disney person. celebrated our 37th wedding Ann. at Disney last year.

Me: 33, Project/Program Manager for a BPO outsourcing company
DH: 37, Auto Tech - GM
DD: 11 (wants to work with animals and own a farm)
DS: 10 (wants to be a professional soccer player)
Golden Retriever: 1.5yrs (wants to be a human)

We live in rural Ontario, Canada. We've been married for 9 years this September. DH does not love Disney so we go without him... no trips planned this year though and we're sad about that. :sad2:

ME: 48 divorced female; owner/partner with brother in family manufacturing business
(dad still shows up few times a week, keeps him busy)

DD: 24 this summer; UCONN graduate; just figuring out what grad school to attend; still waiting for a few more acceptances (will eventually work on Marine Mammal Rehabilitation)

DGS: 5 this month; keeps me young while DD finishes her degree

DS: 21 this fall; will be junior at Northeastern in Boston, Criminal Justice

DD: 19 this summer; Just finished Freshman year at Cazenovia in NY as a Equine Business Major

2 horses Bunny(31) & Jack(9)

1 yellow lab Bailey(8)

1 cat Sugar(12)

Jack is my daughter's show horse and the reason we haven't been on any Disney trips since Dec 2006, bought him in Jan 2007.

I'm working on getting the house ready to sell to downsize and to visit Disney at least once a year. Have to support the addiction, it has been too long since my last visit. The kids and I started going yearly after I became single again and moved back to my hometown.

i won't list my age:rolleyes1, im retired from banking & still working as a part-time realtor mostly to keep an eye on my ma who i had to move into MIL apt to keep an eye on her few years ago...she's hanging in there, thank God for alzheimer miracle drugs!

DH is a steelworker
My kids are all nearly grown, 1st grandchild (it's a girl!) due in Sept:banana:guess who's going to be the free babysitter so ma & pa can work?

Anyway, my sons of who I am so proud:goodvibes:

#1, is 29, an AIFL football head coach, HS coach too & salesperson for sporting goods line

#2, is 23, a hometown police officer & asst football coach (see above)

#3, going to prom next week & soon to be 17, currently thinking prelaw:eek:or history teacher

sadly had several elderly pets pass last couple of years, down to our schipperke (last pet i keep saying!)

ive infected DH & eldest son w/WDW & DVC bug, the other sons are 'spoiled' i.e., tired of it...they'll be back into the fold soon enough;)

DH 58 Sleep technologist

I was recently diagnosed with severe sleep apnea and have my life back now, so people doing your husband's work are my heros! ;)

Me: 39 y/o (big 4*0 in Feb!), RN in a NICU. Great sleeper nowadays! :laughing:

DH: 44, works for a wine distributor, makes me laugh every day, doesn't like going to Disney but did shed a tear at Fantasmic!

DD: 9 1/2, already a tween, loves to dance and anxious for summer! Going to sleep away camp 1st time this summer, LOVES Disney but is a ride chicken.

Simon: 2 y/o furry brown cockapoo who likes to walk on 2 legs and loves car rides!

Gypsy: 3 y/o black cockapoo with really furry legs (avatar pic), likes to lick wet spots on DH's pillow :-)confused3), terrified of thunder storms, but the sweetest little gal in the world.

I think that covers everybody! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter