• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So excited only two more sleeps

Leahsmum23

Earning My Ears
:love: to our first Disney trip. I'm busy packing and hopefully all going to plan we wil be there at 1pm Friday yay

Thank you :) and if anyone from here there from 15th - 18th ur welcome to pop over to say hello I have a 7 yr old dd with blonde curly hair Irish accent and loads of unusual Disney themed clothes haha we are staying in hny

Leah
my little girl

HNY is a fantastic hotel and you're there for the St. Patricks celebrations, on Sunday - my birthday which was supposed to be at DLP, but we had to change our plans and I was so excited about it.
So you will have to come back and tell us all about the Irish celebrations and I can live the day vicariously through your trippie and pics.

I've seen them set up before but always come home on the 16th. Hope you have a really wonderdful time, look forward to seeing DD in the unusual clothes :goodvibes

Hello we will look out for you, we arrive tomorrow by Eurostar staying at NBC. I will have my 40th birthday badges on, hopefully I will get a cuddle from mickey or Minnie haha! Enjoy your trip hopefully we won't get too cold or wet x

Have a wonderful, magical time. As you enter the park you will hear the music and... WOW! :jumping1: Just try and store those first excited memories walking down Main street towards the castle, they're priceless. I can still remember the first time I rode IASW and sitting there thinking, "I just can't believe that I am actually here!".

Enjoy!!! :cheer2:

Would be in bed and I'm still up finishing things up :) getting up at four urgh that's the worst part but so excited I don't think I will sleep I'll keep a eye out for the 40 badge and have a great birthday if I don't see u

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter