So excited only two more sleeps

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Leahsmum23, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Leahsmum23

Leahsmum23 Earning My Ears

:love: to our first Disney trip. I'm busy packing and hopefully all going to plan we wil be there at 1pm Friday yay

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Isila

Isila There is a big beautiful tomorrow

The magic of the first trip :wizard: how wonderful :dance3::cheer2:

4. Ware Bears

Ware Bears Mourning the loss of my tags Moderator

You will have a fantastic time pixiedust:

5. Leahsmum23

Thank you :) and if anyone from here there from 15th - 18th ur welcome to pop over to say hello I have a 7 yr old dd with blonde curly hair Irish accent and loads of unusual Disney themed clothes haha we are staying in hny

6. Leahsmum23

[​IMG] my little girl

7. Leahsmum23

8. jillrobinson

jillrobinson DIS Veteran

HNY is a fantastic hotel and you're there for the St. Patricks celebrations, on Sunday - my birthday which was supposed to be at DLP, but we had to change our plans and I was so excited about it.
    So you will have to come back and tell us all about the Irish celebrations and I can live the day vicariously through your trippie and pics.

I've seen them set up before but always come home on the 16th. Hope you have a really wonderdful time, look forward to seeing DD in the unusual clothes :goodvibes

9. finmummy

finmummy Earning My Ears

Hello we will look out for you, we arrive tomorrow by Eurostar staying at NBC. I will have my 40th birthday badges on, hopefully I will get a cuddle from mickey or Minnie haha! Enjoy your trip hopefully we won't get too cold or wet x

10. cherrymarzipan

cherrymarzipan DIS Veteran

Have a wonderful, magical time. As you enter the park you will hear the music and... WOW! :jumping1: Just try and store those first excited memories walking down Main street towards the castle, they're priceless. I can still remember the first time I rode IASW and sitting there thinking, "I just can't believe that I am actually here!".

Enjoy!!! :cheer2:

11. Leahsmum23

Would be in bed and I'm still up finishing things up :) getting up at four urgh that's the worst part but so excited I don't think I will sleep I'll keep a eye out for the 40 badge and have a great birthday if I don't see u

12. disney_rocks_86

disney_rocks_86 Seeing Disney through the eyes of our very own Dis

Have an amazing Time :-)