So done waiting!!!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by hmire, May 2, 2012.

1. hmire

hmire Mouseketeer

Got my email 6 days ago we closed!!!!!! Have been calling the passed two days to be in system :rolleyes1. So ready to make reservations!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

They have been taking every minute of the 1-2 weeks that is estimated lately. Shouldn't be long for you now, hopefully! If you get to 9 or 10 days and you still haven't gotten into the system, ask to talk to someone who inputs the membership paperwork. I did and it turned out they were missing a page from my contract. I would have never known if I hadn't looked into it. :scared1:

4. Homemom

Homemom DIS Veteran

We closed the 19th, were put in the system on the 30th, but as of the 2nd still no points have been loaded. At least I can login and see what's currently available for my dates.

5. Lucia_27

Lucia_27 Mouseketeer

This... I closed on 4/18, and called on 4/27 and 4/30. Finally on 5/1 I spoke to someone who looked into my file and found that a Quit Claim deed was never signed by the sellers. We got that cleared up and I was in the system on 5/2, and had two ressies booked by last night!

6. Caren90

Caren90 DIS Veteran

Doesn't that just make it more frustrating?

7. Homemom

Homemom DIS Veteran

Yes!!! But, it's for VB in either sept, oct, or nov and there is availability for the room type all those months, so that's good.