• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So disappointed at Disney

Huh. So now the OP not only thinks that CMs should somehow give her daughter-in-law information that doesn't actually exist, but now she thinks she can control whether the thread continues? Interesting.

email guest services, call guest services *yes do both* insert, *may I speak with your supervisor* as many times as it takes. the manager at the gf has a boss. yes it will take some time, but if you really want to do this I think it will take some time to get it sorted to your liking.

when the runaround gets too much for me and I have to call yet once again I usually start the conversation with, "I am really really upset and I can assure you they do not pay you enough to listen to me so could you please get a supervisor so I don't blast you when they are going to have to talk to me anyway" sounds silly but have gotten great results that way and don't have to repeat myself over and over and over

My daughter in law has tried repeatedly to try and book My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party for a date in February.

I didn't read your whole thread to find out if you were able to book this, but I called today and got a date for the end of January with no problem. I called the dining number and followed the prompts for "specialty dining events" and then got a CM who helped. I hope when you try again it works! Sometimes these smaller events don't open right at the 180 day mark, for pirates and pals I had to call many times to check before my dates finally opened. Good luck!

I didn't read the whole thread but our recent experience at the Grand Floridian was truly awful. The employees seemed overworked and largely apathetic - even when we couldn't get in our rooms because of the stupid Magic Band room entry. So many fails to enumerate. I am not surprised that I have yet to receive a response to the email I sent to customer relations last week (copying the GM for the property). I think they know they have a captive audience and just don't care. I place a great deal of that blame squarely on the shoulders of the GM. If that many CMs are disgruntled, there must be a management issue. It's bad when the "luxury resort" is far more stressful than the crowded park itself! We'll likely be sticking to the cruises for a while, or at least stay off property and just hire a car to get us to the parks and back. I can't even believe the Grand Floridian is supposed to be one of the best properties. I was sincerely shocked by our experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter