So could this all be part of another plan?

I think they should let players have a choice of whether they want to pay to play the game or not. Sounds like a good idea to me. I would pay to play.

I would hope that if VMK is still allowed to exist, it will be a "whole new world". I hope we can start over in something bigger and better.

I wouldn't mind it if this happened. Starting fresh on a Disney made platform instead of Sulake's. But, only if it was to remain in the same type of game. I don't want VMK to be remade into the same type of "level up" games they currently have.

I agree. There is no way they wanted their mail boxes and email boxes jammed full of irrate letters from fans. We might be able to save VMK but I in no way think this was pre planned. How many of you would cause companies to send you more paper junk mail or SPAM on purpose.

I don't think so!!

I would hope that if VMK is still allowed to exist, it will be a "whole new world". I hope we can start over in something bigger and better.

That would be a blast! It would be like joining VMK for the first time, all over again!

Except this time, we start out with good friends. :goodvibes

I have had this conspiracy theory for a while now that this Closing Scare was just to get us to appreciate VMK more. After all the negativity in the wake of Blackheart's Quest, this has really brought people together to fight for VMK's very existence. So, the negativity turns into love for the game.

Sounds like the greatest con ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter