So Cal weather this weekend...

Hunnypaw

Encinitas, CA
My DW and I (AP holders) are taking DD for her 2nd birthday, which is tomorrow and stay up there for Friday. Weather channel has Thursday at ~84 degrees and Friday low/mid 90's. The forecast is better than we feared or heard, but never know until we are there. We live one hour south so we hope it is not too bad. Dolewhip, frozen lemonade, and ice cream here we come! Yes, we will bring uber amounts of water bottles and sun screen!

Anyone else hear different for Anaheim weather? Thanks.

I think the weather channel (weather.com) is wrong. We are going this weekend too. accuweather.com is saying 102. National Weather Service is saying 98 and Weather Underground is saying 97.

Either the weather channel is right and the other three are wrong (unlikely) or the weather channel is once again underestimating the temperature. I don't know what their track record in anaheim but where I live they often underestimate the temperature by a few degrees.

weather.com and my iphone are calling for 90 degrees on friday, 86 on saturday, and 81 on sunday.

We work in Anaheim and our kids go to school around the area too but we live closer to the foothills about 25 min away. The weather is about 90s to low 100s where I live and I can tell you that it feels a little bit cooler but its still hot in Anaheim. But if you are in the park all day, it will feel very hot and miserable because there is no breeze coming into the park. At least that is what I have experienced.

I always figure Anaheim weather is somewhere between Vista, Bonsall, Fallbrook - but not quite as bad as Wild Animal park. Not sure where you are in North County, but I hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter