So...about these Dole Whips.....

Since we stayed at the Polynesian, we decided to try the Dole Whip soft serve... slightly over-hyped in my opinion. From all of the things I had read I was dying to try one. I love love love pineapple, but just was not that impressed. I am thinking next time I might try the float version. :)

Completely addicted to Dole Whips. Not the swirls or floats though. I get one almost everyday at the Poly. Well, when we are in WDW.

That said, I LOVE pineapple, sorbet and sherbet, I am not a big fan of ice cream unless it is fruit or dark chocolate, maybe mint chocolate. Not too sweet. So for me, it does not get better than the smooth, cold, tart pineapple Dole Whip. Sigh... 4 mths to go. If those flavors/elements aren't your thing, find something that you think you will love!

We don't care much for the "float" part, but will stand in a Looooong line for the soft serve!! ;)

MelMeg said:
Can you get the citrus swirl where they sell the dole whips?

Citrus swirl is next to Aladdin in Adventureland at Sunshine Tree Terrace. Dole whips are next to the treehouse in Adventureland at Aloha Isle.

My DH adores the pineapple float with vanilla soft serve. I finally tried one in April - yuck. I don't love pineapple, so I wasn't sure I'd like it. DH loves pineapple, but will only get the float. The soft serve isn't enough of a treat for him.

I'm hoping that the Citrus Swirl will be more up my alley!

Thanks for the info, always get the dole whip but want to try the citrus swirl.

I think I'll get a float and get my DW a swirl so we can share and see which one we like better.

Just wondering if I could ask for a sample just to try a bite or is there a kids cup option available?

mich723 said:
On my recent trip, I tried a dole whip...and I thought it was just ok. If you like pineapple, you'll probably like it, but I found it underwhelming compared to the hype it gets.
To each his own.

I agree. its good but not to die for. I wouldnt go out of my way for it. I just got back from disney today, 9 day trip and i didnt have it once.

Personally i like the orange/vanilla swirl way better. with or without pineapple juice. Yummy!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter