Snacks that you bring into the park?

snacks in the room: granola bars, cheese & crackers, choc chip cookies, muffins, fruit snacks

in the parks: granola bars, starburst candies, mini tootsie rolls, and jolly ranchers. The candy is for quick pick me ups or when you need a little moisture in your mouth and can't get to the water.

Individual packets of Koolaid and Crystal Light to add to water bottles. I get so tired of plain water.

Bananas, cheerios, mandarin oranges, goldfish, fruit chews, juice boxes, pudding and gerber yogurt that doesn't need to be refrigerated. And after reading this, now I'm bringing trail mix, nuts, crystal light, and apples!!

Deb

I'm a big girl and thought I would want to snack a lot while exerting all that energy touring, but I rarely snacked in the parks. However, my kids loved having animal crackers, Teddy Grahams, Goldfish, mini marshmallows, fruit snacks (gummies), and peanut butter crackers. It was *so* wonderful to be able to just hand them a bag of snacks rather than finding a vendor, waiting in line, and spending a ton of money.

frozen water bottles, capri suns, the squirt fruit [so cool], clif twist fruits [all natural but don't get as sticky as the real fruit leather], crunchy granola bars and chewy granola bars.

Lots of great ideas on this thread, I will definitely be adding the drink packets to my list of things to pack. I have a strange question though, for those of us flying down, can we pack fruit in a lunch bag and bring it on the plane in our carryon? I was thinking of filling one of our lunch bags with clementines and apples and putting it in our backpack, but not sure if I can do this?

"Money":rotfl2:, theree so many great treats at the world that I rfeuse to bring normal food into the world. Now I do not have a little one anymore,he Is 18 now:scared1:,gold fish just is not going to cut it any more:rotfl2:. We always like to try the treats in side the little stores and bakerys. I know could save a few bucks but I am eatting Disney,it just makes that more special.:goodvibes

sunny D bottles with the pop top and slim jims. I can fit a few in my dorky fanny pack!(slim jims)

anything that won't melt
granola bars, prepackaged goldfish crackers, peanut butter and crackers, dried fruit, cereal in baggies, raisins

:rotfl2: Ok, so this is literally what I was going to say - down to the "anything that won't melt" :rotfl:

We always bring Poptarts and granola bars as snacks at the hotel room (tried bringing them in my bag one time and they got all melty and gross). For the parks I make this:
2 cups popcorn
1 cups goldfish crackers
1 cups cheerios
1 cups pretzel sticks
1 cups oyster crackers
1/2 cup unsalted peanuts

Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl.
Store in airtight container.
12 Servings.

Also, we always bring the individual packets of G2 powder for our water bottles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter