Snacks that you bring into the park?

Nana2Callie

DIS Veteran
What are your favorites? We'll be there in early June and would like to have a few things to throw in the bag for just those moments. What do you bring?

anything that won't melt
granola bars, prepackaged goldfish crackers, peanut butter and crackers, dried fruit, cereal in baggies, raisins

I like the emerald Breakfast to go. Just bought some for 3 weeks from now.

Also the individual bags of Walmart trail mix. I know I can buy a big bag and make smaller snack bags but it never happens and we then have a 4 lb bag of trail mix in the parks that no one wants to eat.

we took gummies, goldfish crackers, apples, oranges, bear paws, and dry cereal. my kids were asking for the apples and oranges the most!

We're leaving on Thursday, and so far my snack stash includes pita crackers, goldfish, bagels, granola bars, pretzels, single serve cups of peanut butter, cheerios, homemade pop tarts, and apple oatmeal bread.

grapes(refreshing when its cold)
Nuts, pretzels, cheese crackers, real fruit strips(targets archer farms-they are flat and take up no space.)

So far I have packed.. pop tarts, PB crackers and fruit bars. I also take crystal light powder packs to put into water bottles so we can refill as we go..

I like the emerald Breakfast to go. Just bought some for 3 weeks from now.

Also the individual bags of Walmart trail mix. I know I can buy a big bag and make smaller snack bags but it never happens and we then have a 4 lb bag of trail mix in the parks that no one wants to eat.
These are soo good! My DS loves them!

real fruit strips(targets archer farms-they are flat and take up no space.)

We love these too! The pomegranate ones are our favorites.

We also do trail mix, Ritz Crackerfuls, pringles in the individual containers so they are small, portable and don't get crushed. Twizzlers are our favorite candy to bring that won't melt.

Nature Valley Granola bars. The regular, hard ones.

They are extraordinarily filling, but don't load you down like a big meal. They never melt. I can eat them pretty much anywhere.

I just googled "Emeralds to go" because I didn't know what they were and it came up with $1.00 off coupon if anyone needs them

If you take something fragile like pretzels or even granola bars, put them it something hard like a small Tupperware box.

We crunched a bunch of granola bars shoving the back pack into tight spaces like on Soaring before we wised up.

We get a bag of Chip and Dale's trail mix, and snack on that as anyone gets hungry throughout the day. It's nice to just grab a handful as you are waiting in line.

granola, granola bars, dried fruit (mmm, cranberries), goldfish

single serving portions.

Peanuts, granola bars and water. We freeze the water bottles and put kids' socks over each bottle (to keep them from getting everything wet and keeps them colder longer) and then put them in the back pocket of our half-sized backpacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter